forum

Seeking Feature in Auto and Cinema

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Piine
Okay I have been looking around the forums for a post somewhat similar to this and I have seen @deadbeat post for a somewhat similar feature on the mod "No Fail" which had been declined by @Derekku. (Thread located here)

I also saw another thread by @satriobp which was pretty detailed about it. but was later uncontinued which was wierd... (Thread located here)

Now to state my feature, I was hoping that it was possible to code a seeker in the game itself similar to a music player's or how it shown on top right of osu's opening game menu. I am hoping this can be applied to replays and scores and can be used for visual practice for mods such as Flashlight or Hidden. I was hoping that it can be located on the near bottom of the screen (a somewhat inch from Visual Settings so we don't accidentally hover to that.)

Here an visual of where

I'm hoping that it bendable similar to the seeker on osu! menu and when moving near it, it appears grandly to the player. ( To clarify for actually moving to Visual Settings, when moving your mouse straight over and to Visual Settings, the seeker instantly blends back into the map's background. :lol: )

Additionally if possible we can remake "Playback" and "Exit Replay" buttons into the seeker and making the game more sleeker.

I ask for some feedback and some work though since I feel this might look choppy in game from my perspective. Any kind from bad to good will be fine :oops:

Additional Point: I recommend not including this with Spectating. You know due to Buffering and such.

Edit: If you find that I need to elaborate more, please don't hesitate to ask.
deadbeat
/me still waiting for the seek bar to be finished ;___;
some sort of seeking feature is requested often now, and we just end up saying the same thing, there's a seek bar being worked on :<
Topic Starter
Piine
Lol was thinking about this for a while....
Legendnewer
Sorry for reviving dead thread, but still no sign for seeking.
Death

Legendnewer wrote:

Sorry for reviving dead thread, but still no sign for seeking.
You can already seek in lazer, so I'd say that's a pretty big sign.