forum

[Archived] Cursor jumps to top left every few seconds

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ngancun1
Idk why i started getting this problem, it was fine and all just last month, and I'm using CTL-490 tablet and windows 10.
It's not stuck, it just jumps every few seconds which is annoying
https://puu.sh/BtffQ/0c141c51bb.mp4 <- video proof
And I have windows ink disabled
modrei_DELETED
is your ingame sens at 1 and is raw input disabled?
Topic Starter
ngancun1

modrei wrote:

is your ingame sens at 1 and is raw input disabled?

it's not but it works perfectly before
i don't quite get it what changes
Doge Owner
Your sensitivity should always be at 1 while using a tablet, the only thing you're supposed to change is your tablet area. This can cause inaccurate movements.

From what I've seen on your screenshot, I can see that you're using multiple profiles. Try using no profiles at all. (and if you don't know what I'm talking about, here)
Topic Starter
ngancun1

Doge Owner wrote:

Your sensitivity should always be at 1 while using a tablet, the only thing you're supposed to change is your tablet area. This can cause inaccurate movements.

From what I've seen on your screenshot, I can see that you're using multiple profiles. Try using no profiles at all. (and if you don't know what I'm talking about, here)

my point is it works perfectly before, idk what changed and i'm asking if someone know what changes so i can revert it or something
but thanks for the tip anyway, if no one can help i guess i'm gonna have to do what you told
Death
Did you try a different USB port for your tablet? Windows updates like to mess things up randomly too, you never really know what's in store sometimes.
Topic Starter
ngancun1

Death wrote:

Did you try a different USB port for your tablet? Windows updates like to mess things up randomly too, you never really know what's in store sometimes.

no it's the same for every usb port
yea windows did update couples of times i guess that's the cause
Death
Well, it's not 100% the cause, just a guess since you said it was working fine before. We really just need to be looking for things that could have changed in that time that would cause this behavior, Windows likes to update without you knowing.
Topic Starter
ngancun1

Death wrote:

Well, it's not 100% the cause, just a guess since you said it was working fine before. We really just need to be looking for things that could have changed in that time that would cause this behavior, Windows likes to update without you knowing.

I checked everything and the only thing changed was windows, and it automatically update so i guess there's nothing I can do about it.
Welp once again thank you windows 10
show more