forum

A New Challenger has Appeared!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
exKyre
Hello folks! I am exKyre or also called Skire in some other places. I've been playing OSU! for a while and I mostly play Standard mode, but figured I'd introduce myself to the community and see if I can make a few new friends around here as well as get involved with it since I've become heavily infatuated with the game and I am working hard to improve.

I also stream (check my profile) during the weekdays and mostly play OSU! as well as other games (Mostly Graveyard Keeper these days.)

I hope to improve and perhaps see if I can push my name up to #1 sometime, and I plan to work hard in order to do it since I am a bit stubborn (and also a bit of a masochist) and push myself hard in order to do so. So if you folks would like to add me here or on discord hit me up or as well hop on stream and enjoy the shenanigans. Maybe even hop onto the gaming community I represent if ya'll like and become part of our regular streams. (Link is in the stream channel.)

I'm very approachable and open to chat or hang out, also I have become active in one of the OSU community discords as well. If you see me on there feel free to poke and chat, but I'll stop the introductions and hopefully I'll get to meet and play with you folks soon.
Psychicbagel
Love your ambition! Looking forward to your future. Remember that Osu! isn't farming game like Hayday. I am a smash player also. :)
TimeLimit
Hope you improve fast >.<
Topic Starter
exKyre
Oh holy crap, people actually poked on here. Hello! and thank you for the encouragement! I am hoping the hard practice and grind helps haha.
keremaru
Welcome to osu!.
Enjoy game.
Only small burst of rage per age group.

Enjoy game.
- MAKS -
Look at the year when he joined osu, it's he who actually should welcome us xD
show more