forum

osu!track User Stats Tracker

posted
Total Posts
show more
Howl

Volpey wrote:

looks really cool. :)
is there an API so i can embed some of those graphics on my website?
http://getbootstrap.com/
Centribo
This thing is amazing!
Batujitsu
How can I search for other game modes' stats?
US_2

Batujitsu wrote:

Not yet added :(

Himself waiting for mode CTB :|
KonataTheOtaku

US_2 wrote:

Batujitsu wrote:

I'm waiting for that Catch The Beat mode addition too. Question, though. Is it still being worked on? And will there be a way to track certain achievements / tell when they were earned? I'd like to keep track of things like Fruit Overdose, or the taiko and all those dedication achievements.
Kimitakari
Its really useful man!Awesome work man! ^~^
Diony
Love this website, any chance of other game modes being involved?
Topic Starter
Ameo

US_2 wrote:

Batujitsu wrote:

I'm waiting for that Catch The Beat mode addition too. Question, though. Is it still being worked on? And will there be a way to track certain achievements / tell when they were earned? I'd like to keep track of things like Fruit Overdose, or the taiko and all those dedication achievements.

I've just added support for the other gamemodes! Check it out!
Diony

Ameo wrote:

I've just added support for the other gamemodes! Check it out!
This is awesome! Thanks a lot.
HappyRocket88
Well I have to confess that a friend used this app, and I thought it was a troyano or a dangerous virus that osu! was having. But then I realized the message it was implied and I was glad this application was made. Congratulations! \o/
Topic Starter
Ameo

HappyRocket88 wrote:

Well I have to confess that a friend used this app, and I thought it was a troyano or a dangerous virus that osu! was having. But then I realized the message it was implied and I was glad this application was made. Congratulations! \o/
Haha I've been thinking of adding something to let the recipients of messages know that it's a bot sending them the message - sorry for the confusion!
KonataTheOtaku
Ameo, I really can't thank you enough for this wonderful tool to use. It's useful to me, especially in the PP part, with the graph and all that. It makes it easier to see what songs I need to do more of, and how many ranks I'd lose on a certain time basis..

Question, could you add a few more ranks to the ranking ratio graph? Like, X or XH (Silver S and SS I think...).

(I have a 66.6% chance of getting an S-rank. What is this satan luck I have?)
Topic Starter
Ameo

KonataTheOtaku wrote:

Ameo, I really can't thank you enough for this wonderful tool to use. It's useful to me, especially in the PP part, with the graph and all that. It makes it easier to see what songs I need to do more of, and how many ranks I'd lose on a certain time basis..

Question, could you add a few more ranks to the ranking ratio graph? Like, X or XH (Silver S and SS I think...).

Thanks so much for the kind words about the tool - I'm so glad you like it!

As for the ranking ratio graph, A, S, and SS are the only rankings that the osu! API supplies - can't get any more sorry!
KonataTheOtaku

Ameo wrote:

KonataTheOtaku wrote:

Thanks so much for the kind words about the tool - I'm so glad you like it!

As for the ranking ratio graph, A, S, and SS are the only rankings that the osu! API supplies - can't get any more sorry!
It's fine. It'd just be interesting idea I thought of. And how could I not say anything positive about it? It's really beautifully made. I love it.
Topic Starter
Ameo

Ameo wrote:

KonataTheOtaku wrote:

It's fine. It'd just be interesting idea I thought of. And how could I not say anything positive about it? It's really beautifully made. I love it.
Thank https://osu.ppy.sh/u/ReesesPuffs for the web design - that was almost all him!
Gnoske
This is amazing! Thanks :D
Ictogan
I have a suggestion for the irc bot. Add a command to show how many pp the last high score was worth.
Utami
What about Osu! Standard best plays? Cookiezi isn't number one and you put like hackers or something, not to be rude its a cool site, and if yopu hate me I'm sorry for bothering.

(why is my thing still RIP CRAI?)
mulraf
sorry if you consider this necro-posting but i really want to say thank you to ameo and the others that helped create this :3 i use the site on a daily basis since i like seeing the progression of pp instead of the progression in ranks. i want to become better than i was before, not nessercerily better than other players. the site has nice graphs and looks well done. the irc bot is pretty helpfull. i don't really need it that often and it isn't something thaaat usefull for me but i like to see the exact pp in decimals i got from plays and it saves me the way to the osu top ranks page to look at what i got so i guess it's nice as well :3

uh i have a suggestion as well: you could implement something related to bonus pp to the page. like how many bonus pp you get per play and how many ranks that is. you could probably easily calculate that. you just take a random play. pp after the play - (pp before the play + pp from the play) = bonus pp. if that = 0 then try with the next play since that would mean it isn't a new registered score. should work i guess :? and maybe it could calculate how many bonus pp you already got so far and how many more you can get until you reach the cap and so on. i personally think that would be interesting. i already calculated this manually once for std. was a pain :P
4Ger
is there any chance porting to android ?
Topic Starter
Ameo
Hey! I've made a few changes to the site to bring it up to date and fix some issues.

1. Removed the need for manual username changes in the case that a user changes their nickname. I originally designed the site to work via usernames, but I've migrated the whole database schema to work with osu! IDs instead. This makes everything a bit more efficient and makes username changes happen automatically.
  2. Add year labels to the charts (this site has been around a while now, and knowing which "Jul" is which was really hard)
  3. Fixed some bugs involving usernames with spaces and underscores. This isn't entirely fixed due to the complicated rules involving this edge case, but it should be better than before.
  4. Got rid of a bunch of duplicate hiscores caused by updates to the PP algorithm
  5. Cleaned a bunch of garbage data out of the database that was creating artifacts in some users' charts
  6. Removed all 3 of the ads I put on the site. They were just too ugly.

Please let me know if you find any other issues; I still actively maintain this site. And to all long-time and new users, ty for using osu!track :D
nolifeasian24_7

Ameo wrote:

I created a tool that gets a user's statistics via the osu api, stores them in a database on my server, and creates graphs and shows other information involving how that data changed over time. To see an example, look at My personal stats page or track your own username!

Link to project: osu!track Homepage
Already Updated Example Page: Mags Vicious' User Stats

If you have any questions involving this tool or have any mistakes/problems to report, feel free to either reply to this thread, send me a PM, or shoot me an email at me@ameobea.me.

I hope you enjoy this tool and find it useful!!
tytyty I can finally see my profile on a website and track its progress!! <3
Kowozi
This is stunning, I am multiple years late to the party but this is amazing, I'm really happy you included every gamemode as well! Thanks very much for this now I can look at my stats in depth!
Lunaero
Would be nice if you could change the timezone's of the scatter charts, I find it too confusing seeing a score I just set shown as being set "10 hours ago" and stuff.