forum

[Archived] Mouse lags and appears over in-game cursor

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
limnakama
Problem Details:

So I've been having a problem with my tablet from day 1. It freezes up and the mouse cursor appears over the game when it shouldn't. It does this constantly. At points, it even completely stops and doesn't work. The only way I can get it to work if it stops is to unplug and re-plug the tablet into my computer. If anyone knows how to fix this, any help would be appreciated. Here's a video of the problem in action.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://youtu.be/VWUeYHsCeak

osu! version: 20180811.2
Doge Owner
If you have any in-game overlays such as discord overlay, make sure to disable them and try using fullscreen if you can.
Topic Starter
limnakama

Doge Owner wrote:

If you have any in-game overlays such as discord overlay, make sure to disable them and try using fullscreen if you can.

I have tried both, but sadly neither worked in fixing the issue.
Doge Owner
What kind of tablet do you have?
Topic Starter
limnakama

Doge Owner wrote:

What kind of tablet do you have?

I have a XP-Pen G430S. I have a Huion 420 as well and have the same issue with that one. I should also mention that the issue of the mouse cursor appearing and not clicking when it's on screen isn't just with the tablet. I have the same issue while using my mouse.
modrei_DELETED

limnakama wrote:

I have a XP-Pen G430S. I have a Huion 420 as well and have the same issue with that one.

check if you have only one of the drivers installed at a time, having multiple drivers might cause issues
Topic Starter
limnakama

modrei wrote:

limnakama wrote:

I have a XP-Pen G430S. I have a Huion 420 as well and have the same issue with that one.

check if you have only one of the drivers installed at a time, having multiple drivers might cause issues

I made sure to uninstall the Huion drivers before I installed the XP-Pen drivers when I first got the XP-Pen, but i'm still having the same issues.

EDIT: So I recorded another example of the issue. It's a little hard to see, but whenever I press down but it doesn't scroll the mouse cursor appears over the Osu cursor. I tried to make everytime I pressed down on the tablet audible as well so that everyone can hear that i'm actually pressing down.

Video here: https://youtu.be/C0wMgCC74_E
One Salty Ghost
Hello, this happens to me too. I have a huion h420 (but no XP-Pen) and tried it also with my wacom to see if it would change anything but no. I restarted the game, the computer, tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, made sure there was no conflict between them, no background application running and it's still happening.
The only thing I noticed it that it happened just by the time I got my support tag :'D

Thanks in advance for your help !