forum

[Archived] Cannot get combo bust photos to work...need help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
5DollarsJP
I have tried for so many hours searching the internet how to get combo burst photos to work but no matter what I try doing, nothing seems to be working...so I need some help.
Dntm8kmeeatu
Are Combo Bursts enabled in the options menu?
Topic Starter
5DollarsJP

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Are Combo Bursts enabled in the options menu?

yes it is, it does the default combo bursts but not the photos I want it to...also the skin that I am using does not originally have combo burst photos...
RockRoller

5DollarsJP wrote:

yes it is, it does the default combo bursts but not the photos I want it to...also the skin that I am using does not originally have combo burst photos...
Do you named them correctly and are they pngs? The name is: comboburst-0, comboburst-1 and so on..
Topic Starter
5DollarsJP

RockRoller wrote:

5DollarsJP wrote:

Do you named them correctly and are they pngs? The name is: comboburst-0, comboburst-1 and so on..

yep...exactly the way you said it...
RockRoller
Have you reloaded the skin? you can do that my manually reselcting it in the options or pressing ctrl+alt+shift+s (restarting osu also reloads the skin)
Topic Starter
5DollarsJP

RockRoller wrote:

Have you reloaded the skin? you can do that my manually reselcting it in the options or pressing ctrl+alt+shift+s (restarting osu also reloads the skin)

of course...
Dntm8kmeeatu
Send a screenshot of the files in your skin folder.
show more