forum

My journey to improve OT

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Westonini
After the recent discussions within the OT community on how to make OT a better place, I embarked on a journey of my own to see if I could find some sort of solution. These are the events that took place:

And there you have it.
Kittyneko
No.

We have to shitpost AND necropost.
levesterz
Yes yes yessss
Topic Starter
Westonini

Kittyneko wrote:

No.

We have to shitpost AND necropost.

Did you even read the book? I believe it explained it quite clearly. However, there's a chance that what you're referring to is contained within a book that's still lost somewhere within the mysterious OT Library...
Kittyneko

levesterz wrote:

Yes yes yessss

YES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Meah
Follow me
Achromalia

Westonini wrote:

And there you have it.
disappoint
Topic Starter
Westonini

Achromalia wrote:

disappoint

I too am quite disappointed. Disappointed that the answer to all of our problems was right in front of us and yet we were too blind to see it. "CREATE MORE SHITPOSTS"
Achromalia

Westonini wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

im proudn't of you
abraker
Novelty Meta-shitposts Commodities
Topic Starter
Westonini

Achromalia wrote:

im proudn't of you

Dialect
i would say to elect Westonini or Achromalia as the great ruler of OT
Achromalia

Westonini wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

im proudn't of you
Well first off, here's where the issue lies.

Shitposting is a common symptom of Trashipitus-B. We're somewhat at risk to it for every moment we expose ourselves to OT. I dont think succumbing to the symptom is a good idea. What do you have in mind about this plan that counters such an issue? Making the symptom worse?

Dont spread the virus. At any moment you could be lost to Trashipitus-B as well.

Ensure that your Ale does not contain a dangerous dosage of the virus, don't make the same mistake abraker did.

I think this calls for something big in the near future. We might need to make an effort in unison.
Dialect

my attempt at mapping is better than ot
Achromalia

MinNin wrote:

It appears we may have some more victims suffering the symptoms of Trashipitus-B. I'll retreat to my underground cavern as the OTplaza is unsafe, I think I can set something up there if I can manage to obtain the resources I need.
Dialect

Achromalia wrote:

MinNin wrote:

It appears we may have some more victims suffering the symptoms of Trashipitus-B. I'll retreat to my underground cavern as the OTplaza is unsafe, I think I can set something up there if I can manage to obtain the resources I need.

I'm not a victim.. Yet.
Meah
Why must you guys shitpost
Why why why !
Dialect

shitposts in a nutshell
Topic Starter
Westonini

Achromalia wrote:

Well first off, here's where the issue lies.

Shitposting is a common symptom of Trashipitus-B. We're somewhat at risk to it for every moment we expose ourselves to OT. I dont think succumbing to the symptom is a good idea. What do you have in mind about this plan that counters such an issue? Making the symptom worse?

Dont spread the virus. At any moment you could be lost to Trashipitus-B as well.

Ensure that your Ale does not contain a dangerous dosage of the virus, don't make the same mistake abraker did.

I think this calls for something big in the near future. We might need to make an effort in unison.

I agree completely. I'm trying to not fall victim to the horrible disease known as Trashipitus-B that has consumed the lives of so many that we hold dear. I'm now having second thoughts about this book that I happened to come across in the OT Library and am pondering it's legitimacy. I suppose a book titled How to make OT great again was simply too good to be true. I can't really make out the name of the author since the book isn't in great condition. However, the name of the author appears to be something along the lines of "Mea_". I can't for the life of me figure out the last letter.

Either way, there's plenty of gold to be found within the OT Library. The problem now is that not only is it difficult to find these ancient books of wisdom hidden deep within the library, but you also need to worry about the validity of them as well.
ColdTooth
delet colndtlthooth
show more