forum

(Alternator)want to start tapping but i have no stamina

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kaaru-Chan
i have been playing osu for around 100 hours and i play 6 star maps to 7 star maps. but now i have started to realize that when i alternate i cant keep the rythm, and i for some reason stretch out my fingers when i come to hard parts of the maps. so i want to start tapping becouse i feel i can read better. But becouse i have alternate since i started playing I HAVE NO STAMINA!! how do i train stamina
ManuelOsuPlayer

Kaaru-Chan wrote:

i have been playing osu for around 100 hours and i play 6 star maps to 7 star maps. but now i have started to realize that when i alternate i cant keep the rythm, and i for some reason stretch out my fingers when i come to hard parts of the maps. so i want to start tapping becouse i feel i can read better. But becouse i have alternate since i started playing I HAVE NO STAMINA!! how do i train stamina
2 to 3* DT
kai99
u should play 4* idk why youre playing 6 to 7* maps
KupcaH

Ugh, well. First, as kai said, you're not even close ready to play six-seven star maps. Play low 4* maps and slowly build your way up.

And for stamina, playing more stuff that makes you tired helps.
DXPOHIHIHI
Multi acc?
koemada

szkiller wrote:

Multi acc?

that's against the rules tho (even tho people still do it)
Syneergy
Bad habits right there

100 hours and plays 6-7*

Who does he think he is, Cookiezi?

Cookiezi did not play 6-7 at 100 hours. He was probably practising the basics of the game like reading..

Yoy just see videos of top players who fc 6-7 and higher stars. But you are greedy and want to do the same.

Yoy know all these players had their own path to get where thet are now..

Right now you are playing something way out of your skill.

I mean can yoy even pass those stars. If yes good luck with bad habits in futurw unless you quit.

~Syneergy
show more