forum

Change the pp System

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Sk8terB0i87
I suggest that you will replace the pp system with an mmr system which when you want to gain ranks you go and play against another player with the same skill cap which can be determined by your rank and by other things like accuracy, how much s or ss each player got and top plays of each player. so when you will find an opponent it would be a fair match. Also the map picking can be done by the players who can put their own maps (has to be ranked) and the opponent can decide if he would like to play that map or recommend his own map and if both of the players dont like each others picks tillerino can pick a map based on their average rank for example:
if a 93k player is against a 87k player tillerino will give a map in a range of 90k. based on this:
100k+ = between 2-3.5 stars.
100k - 50k = between 3.5 - 4.5 stars.
50k - 25k = 4.5 - 5 stars.
and so on.
And lets say that a player just plays in singleplayer and is getting better then his rank, you could just give him an mmr boost that just lasts for a map or two that just sets him equal to his actual mmr.
LanExtremophile
Kinda disagree tbh because your rank doesn't determine your skill cap in the game.
DeletedUser_8734694
Doge Owner
I think that the current pp system is fine.
Edgar_Figaro
The best part about Osu is that it’s indirect competition. I’m heavily opposed to this idea as I don’t want Osu turning into all the other games out there.
CursorDance
if it happen the game will look like all the other game . just competition agaisnt someone directly . and also it will encourage hacker too hack even more I THINK
abraker

Doge Owner wrote:

LanExtremophile

abraker wrote:

Doge Owner wrote:

lol
show more