forum

Halou - Today

posted
Total Posts
show more
alacat

Niva wrote:

[Alacatty]

-> The volume on the opening parts are somehow too loud (especially when compared to other diffs), but perhaps its just me >_<
yes, you're right But it is fine for beginners ><

1. 00:22:014 (1) - imo would be nice if this can be placed in the center (~x:256) somehow... keep on now.
  2. 00:26:378 (1) - Also for this as well~^
  3. 00:53:651 (1), 00:55:832 (3),... - I'd remove the whistle on slider's end here and try to keep the whistle sounding every 4/1 on this part - 2/1 sounds too noisy imo and doesn't really fit the song...ok~ removed.
  4. 01:05:651 (2) - Perhaps add a slight curve upward here so it'll form a continuous flow with next (1) : nice point :3! fix.
  5. 01:13:287 (1,2) - Suggestion, how about creating a back-to-back flow like this here: emm ... this is not the natural flow.
  6. 01:26:378 (1) - Use lower volume on the slider here perhaps to let that horror (?) sound from the song stood out? ok!
  7. 01:37:287 (1,2) - While forming patterns like this you could use a 'test circle' ((3) in this picture below) in which you could delete afterwards to form a perfect circle pattern, really: fix.
  8. 01:41:651 (3) - Minor stuff, put this in ~x:69 y:57 so that (1,2,3) will be placed in a straight line :3 no change.
  9. 01:46:014 (1) - Suggestion, perhaps try something like this here? It flows more solidly to both its next and previous slider imo: ^
  10. 02:03:469 (1,2) - You can use the same technique I mentioned on 01:37:287 (1,2), but this one is much better already xD no problem at here.
  11. 02:20:923 - I much prefer if the spinner is started here (the instrument stood out more imo) but it's your call here~ I want to follow the vocal !
  12. 02:24:196 (2) - Start this slider 1/2 earlier to follow the vocals? ok~
  13. 02:31:596 - Add circle here, also for the vocals? (I can see your intention here is to simplify the rhythm, but some skipped beats are more into confusing currently imo :3) put a slider :3
Nice Easy, can't mod really much here! (the excessive whistles are my biggest concern on this diff, though) Really thanks :D
Thank you for modding ,Niva~~ ;)

http://puu.sh/4nnqb.zip
Topic Starter
Autumn
Updated!
dkun
From what I remember, I asked for the images in the SB to have the blank spaces removed.
Fixed a slider in Purity and added a sliderborder to Purity and Alacatty.

Should be good to go! Great job Autumn. :o
jericho2442
yea its fine, ranked
Aurele
grats :D
sjoy
哇RANK了恭喜 :)
Kinomi
正在毛概课看到凹凸木rank了,不能忍,爪机恭喜
Mikelicious
Gratz! awesome music and awesome beatmap!
alacat
\:3/
wonders
gratz~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quilt
Finally(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
Gratz!!
Kyouren
Gratz!!! Autumn!!!
Topic Starter
Autumn
Thank you jericho2442! Thank you guys!