forum

[resolved] Drop fps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Marc_Okubo
Problem Details:Hi guys. I'll try to explain correctly to get more information to you. My problem is with dropping fps when i play osu every time. I feel it during to play any maps, especcially a map with jump. I'm used to play with optional fps for my monitor. It is 60 MHz with 0.7-1.1 some delay osu. I think. it's kinda 240 fps, probablly not, idk. But yesterday i bought a new tablet for osu and got some issues with cursor dragging. I've been looking for any Topics in Osu forum to resolve the issue and i've found it and fix it. For god sake it took about half day...
Why am i telling this to you? Because i didn't have any issues with my old tablet. Maybe something with new tablet, maybe i changed some settings to fix pen drag and it caused a problem with fps drop.
If you need some screenshots or videos for it, i will give them to you, but not now. I'm not at hore atm. Help please if you can, thanks :)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20180626.1
Dayofdev
Hi, try a couple of things:
1. Kill your wineskin processes. Open the Osu folder on your desktop, go to Wineskin, Click Advanced, got to Tools, and Kill Wineskin processes
2. Try lowering your screen resolution and/or framerate a little to see if that works
Topic Starter
Marc_Okubo
Ok, i'll try it to see how it goes. So, please don't close this topic until i will give you a feedback after that.
Topic Starter
Marc_Okubo
It sounds weird, but today fps is fine. Idk how it fixed itself, because i didn't do anything at all. You may close this thread then