forum

[resolved] Im not getting all my PP!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZeroTwo_Lota
Hello, so i am pretty "new" to Osu!, i played a bit in the last couple of Weeks but one thing i really don't understand is how my PP is getting calculated, for example ingame it says i have 331 PP, i play a Beatmap ( for the first Time ) and get an B, on my profile it says that i got 9pp for that Map, ingame my pp went from 331 to 332 which is really confusing me. Is the PP shown under my recent plays wrong or am i just not understanding the system.

Best regards,
Lenny
Leslawa
lol it takes time for it to fully register in game
Death
If you are on the new site, hover over where it says 9pp to see its weighted pp. If you are on the old site it should be listed right below where it says 9pp.

This weighted value is what gets added to your total pp. That amount is also further reduced by other scores' weighted values decreasing when you set a new score.
Topic Starter
ZeroTwo_Lota

Death wrote:

If you are on the new site, hover over where it says 9pp to see its weighted pp. If you are on the old site it should be listed right below where it says 9pp.

This weighted value is what gets added to your total pp. That amount is also further reduced by other scores' weighted values decreasing when you set a new score.

Okay thanks alot :)!
show more