forum

[resolved] Skin Corrupting

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hEck dUDE
most skins i get get corrupt And its something like this

And yes it does have the 2x Files but no normal And sadly enough I don't think there's a way to fix it

please help
Death
I don't really see anything wrong in that picture. Can you try elaborating on what you mean by "corrupting"?
Topic Starter
hEck dUDE

Death wrote:

I don't really see anything wrong in that picture. Can you try elaborating on what you mean by "corrupting"?

basically when i Download a skin Click on the .osk and the skin loads I get the default skins Stuff because the skin got All of its Normal Size items Corrupt or they didnt load heres a pic of what the Skin looks like
Death
Change your resolution to a size with a height of 800px or greater and the @2x elements will be used. Because that skin doesn't contain any regular images, the default elements are being used.

Alternatively, close osu!, Inside your osu! folder edit a file named "osu!.pcname.cfg" in notepad, and set the line "HighResolution" equal to 1.

Save the file and reopen the game.
Topic Starter
hEck dUDE

Death wrote:

i basically Dont have the normal Sized items and I'd need to use the bigger size Items And thats just no

Death wrote:

Change your resolution to a size with a height of 800px or greater and the @2x elements will be used. Because that skin doesn't contain any regular images, the default elements are being used.

Alternatively, close osu!, Inside your osu! folder edit a file named "osu!.pcname.cfg" in notepad, and set the line "HighResolution" equal to 1.

Save the file and reopen the game.
Thanks!
show more