forum

Improvement problems

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Plexci
For some reason I can't improve my accuracy on 4* at all and still fail a lot of maps even though i have been playing 4*'s for ages. If i try to go back to 3* maps i fail most maps because they are too slow and i have big problems on hearing the rhythm on low ar maps. I can't play anything under ar 8.7. I can manage faster ones okay but my accuracy won't just get over 90%, i mostly get 75%-85% accuracy.
Any advice for me?
-Osamu
Well first of all you have 20 S' but and youre top play isnt even 80pp so I would take a bet youre not exactly doing many 4* S', but besides that, if the maps are too slow, then you should still play them, and try to learn how to do slower maps, instead of just giving up. Also, if you just stick to one diff like 4*, of course you wont improve, you need to keep doing harder maps, and you will progressively get better, it will take time of course, but thats what improving is.
ADelicateOrange
Yeah, go back to 3* maps until you can FC them comfortably. There isn't a single S in your top 50 plays. Sure, it feels more rewarding to get more pp from getting a B on a 4.7 star, but what your doing is trying to run a marathon after jogging for two weeks. Go back. Take the Ls. And, FC some of those slow maps.
ManuelOsuPlayer
Back to 3* if you can't also back to 2* untik you can back to 3*.
Search D, C, B scores archived at 2* maps and improve them to S. Do the same with 3* after.
Also play some 5* maps with nofail, from start to the end. No retryies, not quit, not leave, not rage, not replay.
The first thing should help you with acc and reading, the second with speed, stamina and mentality.
zoklev

Red MewFew wrote:

Also, if you just stick to one diff like 4*, of course you wont improve, you need to keep doing harder maps, and you will progressively get better, it will take time of course, but thats what improving is.

I agree, you should play levels harder than what you can fc right now so that you can come back to fc them comfortably.

I don’t have much experience but this worked for me. I was having trouble with 2.5* maps so I played 3* maps and was able to fc 2.5* maps easily when I came back to them
show more