forum

[Archived] "Osu! Crashed"

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CryewK
every time I try to get into the game it is synonymous with error
http://prntscr.com/k7rrd3 , the error is #=zWkDrulfk_IWgYBnRM$sA8uehmwUp: No available GL context found. ---> OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContextException: Failed to initialize EGL, error NOT_INITIALIZED.
em OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglWindowInfo..ctor(IntPtr handle, IntPtr display, IntPtr surface)
em OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateWindowInfo(IAngleWindowInfoInternal window_info, Int32 major, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
em OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateGLContext(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Boolean directRendering, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
em OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
em #=z0ziB7SDrv_pFBHyhQN9m0EpL4lCs.#=zKj7T6U8=(Int32 #=zZb8NDag=, Int32 #=zTv4bsLg=, GraphicsContextFlags #=zYErviQQ=)
em #=zVmYOXSMOwJMVKeQQXYMuHhI=.#=zjZBZCeUr0qO_(GraphicsContextFlags #=zYErviQQ=)
--- Fim do rastreamento de pilha de exceções internas ---
em #=zVmYOXSMOwJMVKeQQXYMuHhI=.#=zjZBZCeUr0qO_(GraphicsContextFlags #=zYErviQQ=)
em #=zVmYOXSMOwJMVKeQQXYMuHhI=.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=zAs_ybj4=)
em #=zozFUrtS9rSRu$XCTUgTuMKGmbylb.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=zAs_ybj4=)
em System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)
em System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
em System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
em System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmCreate(Message& m)
em System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
em #=zdu1Cgb89XHfgZAgcEmHbWdg=.WndProc(Message& #=zzbhykz4=)
em System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
em System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
em System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Death
What GPU do you have? Have you tried restarting your computer?
Topic Starter
CryewK
My GPU is Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset family.
I have already restarted my computer several times but yesterday morning I was able to play until a new update appeared when I did it the game stopped working
Death
Your GPU does not support the required OpenGL version to run the latest osu! builds. There are two ways to get back to an older version of osu! so that you can play the game:

1. Open your osu! folder (the default path is "C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\osu!")
  2. Edit the file named "osu!.cfg" in notepad (you may need to enable file extensions to make it easier to find)
  3. Set the "_ReleaseStream" line equal to "Stable" (e.g. _ReleaseStream = Stable)
  4. Save the file and reopen osu!

If that doesn't work, download this installer (direct download link) and run it. If you already have a previous osu! installation with maps, skins, etc, make sure you change the installation path to the correct location on your computer. Otherwise it might install to a different location and you will need to move all of your maps and other data over manually.
show more