Yes
0.00%
Mayby
0.00%
No
100.00%
Total votes: 6
Polling ended
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
DeAider
hi my Name is DeAid im quite new but i berly can find the good maps on harder because mostly they are on low difficult like 2 stars mania i can never find the good maps for ex 3-4 stars mania, there for i wanted to this request iv designed and i came up with some ide's that might work such as, adding a button wich allowes you to force the difficult both a bit fast (determed by a bot wich annalyses the beatmap and continues adding notes where it would think the higher difficulty would be by annalysing the previus notes and later notes to build a forced higher difficulty) ofc this is not going to be ranked this is only as i think a training mod for that specifik stars like a 1* wich is a prity eazy one converts temp to a 3* by annalysing the bpm previus and future note into what the bot or (AI) would calculate out what a 3* version of the bearmap might look like.
sorry if the button looks bad if you can find the font to the mod menu i would be happy(this is just a example of how it would look like)

thank you from DeAid
abraker
Or just add rates already. DT and HT is not enough. Those are just 1.5x and 0.75x speed. We need everything in between

Honestly, if you come up with a way to convert a 2* map into a 3* or 4* map or other stars, this would accelerate ranking by alot. Good generated maps with variety would be the holy grail. Sad to say, this will never happen due to its difficulty and might be even harder than coming up with a decent difficulty calculation formula.
Topic Starter
DeAider
i know this already but me as a 4* mania player cant find good beatmaps unless we go play 1* DT and that just goes upp to 2*
Whulf
I feel like this would end up creating the same thing as a bad standard convert. (usually happens with higher rated taiko/mania conversions.)
abraker

deaid wrote:

i know this already but me as a 4* mania player cant find good beatmaps unless we go play 1* DT and that just goes upp to 2*
Looking at your profile, you are roughly a 3.2* player. You get away with many ~92%, which is just barely ok. 4* is still hard for you.

That said, there are about ~1,000 3* ranked maps and you are saying that more than 95% of them are bad? Imo maps don't get bad until you are at 4.7* level and are starting to hit the point where you need to practice on specific maps the ranked section lacks.
show more