forum

[Archived] Score Submission Failed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YeonHee
This has never happened to me before and it frustrates me quite honestly. I FC'ed 2 maps that could have easily been my top play. Afterwards the score didn't submit like it was supposed too.

I tried waiting for an hour, which many osu! players have suggested but it didn't do anything. I for one know that my internet is fine because I have 900 down and 500 up and my internet was working fine before, during and after the failed submission.

If anyone has any suggestions other than "Just FC it again 4Head", please do let me know and hopefully osu team will also look into this matter.
modrei_DELETED
otherwise you're connected to bancho?
Topic Starter
YeonHee
I'm pretty sure it was still working at that moment, I could access my friends list. Also, by the way, I tried to update my rank with another play yesterday but it didn't work. Only today did my scores started submitting.

I still want to know why it was down at the moment if possible and also would like my score from yesterday to update so if any mods or osu support team sees this, please do let me know.
Dntm8kmeeatu

KerriganVK wrote:

I still want to know why it was down at the moment if possible and also would like my score from yesterday to update so if any mods or osu support team sees this, please do let me know.

That is not possible, sorry.

More than likely it could of been a temporary internet issue with either your network, or an issue with your ISP.

Just because everything else you notices is "working" doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Sometimes certain traffics and routes get blocked or lost and only very specific certain internet data doesn't make it. In this case, it could of been your connection to score submission.

If this is a one time thing you shouldn't have anything to really worry about. If it happens often, you may have an underlying issue with your network or Firewall, or your PC or ISP.
Topic Starter
YeonHee
I see. That's a real shame. Thanks for the response though. <3
show more