forum

[Archived] Skins Won't Work?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DeathLyon
Skins? So When I try putting in a skin it Won't work and it does not show a file it shows as a document anyone who can solve it?
Death
What do you mean by it shows as a document? What skin are you trying to use and where are you putting it?

If the file type of the skin you are trying to import is .osk, you can simply drag it into the osu! window, or right click on it and open it with osu!.exe.

If the file is in .zip format, assuming it was zipped correctly, you should be able to change the file extension to .osk. Or, you can extract it into your osu!\Songs folder. You can also extract .rar files, but you cannot change their file type.
Darkmage4
I understand what they're saying. it wasn't working for me either. I had put it in /osu!/Skins/User and it wouldn't load. But double clicking the osk worked. It's not my first time adding a skin, but for some reason it wasn't working properly.

When dragging and dropping onto Osu! It actually froze my entire computer, and I had to restart. None of my monitors would respond, nor would the mouse, keyboard, etc.

To those who are having issues, make sure you double click on the osk file like Death has mentioned!
show more