forum

[Archived] Map showing as 0 stars on the web page

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PianoLuigi
So yeah, my map is showing as 0 stars on the webpage although it's really 5,17 stars. The correct star rating shows in-game and on the forum page.

Map is pretty big but that shouldn't cause the problem.
Marc_Okubo
I had the same issue. I got this when i tried to upload my map to site for testing. It's just a bug, 'cause of (something with newtwork connection, or any erros during the upload). So, actually you can't do anything. Just try to upload your map again, before do that you need to create this map again just like a new one. It is what it is.
Topic Starter
PianoLuigi
Re-created the map and also tried with two exact same difficulties if one of them would show correctly but still no

JarvisGaming
That's what happens when your map is too long
Topic Starter
PianoLuigi
I have few more times tried to recreate the map:
I replaced the map with normal 2 min length map and then re-uploaded this marathon, and it's still showing as 0 stars.

And I don't think it's about length, for example this shows properly. It could be that my map has more objects since it's mania map where you basically have more things to click than in standard.

If there's really nothing to do with my map that's pretty sad.. Peppy fix ur game lol :^D
Topic Starter
PianoLuigi
Bump bump aren't there really any solutions for this?
show more