forum

why can i only upload three beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FluffyStorm
can i make and upload more than 3 beatmaps please :( 8-)
blissfulyoshi
You are only allowed to upload 3 maps until you get 1 ranked. When you get 1 ranked, you can upload up to 1 more. This is to make you serious about what you map and not just create disposable maps. If you really think you made a good map, spend the next month making and polishing your next beatmap so that it can be ranked quickly.... (sadly new mappers maps are usually ranked very slowly)
D33d
Expect to wait for up to a year or more to attain a rank. It's very hard for new mappers to stand out and it generally takes something very polished to make people want to sit down with it. Work on one map at a time and make it right. Don't waste your time and energy by juggling lots of abysmal maps. If this means leaving some maps indefinitely, then do so and come back to them when you've learned more and have better ideas for them.
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
_(:3 」∠ )_ you can just wait for 4 weeks so they graveyard
BeatofIke

D33d wrote:

Expect to wait for up to a year or more to attain a rank.
A year? It only took me about 4 months of mapping experience to get my first map ranked! It really depends on motivation! But then again, you did mention up to one year!

But yeah, you could either wait a month (without updating your map or posting on your map thread) for your map to get graveyarded or you can get one of maps ranked and have the ability to submit more than 3 maps!
D33d

BeatofIke wrote:

D33d wrote:

Expect to wait for up to a year or more to attain a rank.
A year? It only took me about 4 months of mapping experience to get my first map ranked! It really depends on motivation! But then again, you did mention up to one year!

But yeah, you could either wait a month (without updating your map or posting on your map thread) for your map to get graveyarded or you can get one of maps ranked and have the ability to submit more than 3 maps!
Bear in mind that it depends on the song choice, although I kind of got sick of trying for what is ultimately a useless goal to me now. This doesn't mean that I've given up mapping for PC, but it's certainly not a priority.
BeatofIke

D33d wrote:

Bear in mind that it depends on the song choice
Oh yeah! That too! :P
TNTz
wait when you reach the beatmap submission limit and one beatmapset get graveyarded, does that mean we get another 1 more beatmap to upload?
IIShinlessII

TheTNTBlower77 wrote:

wait when you reach the beatmap submission limit and one beatmapset get graveyarded, does that mean we get another 1 more beatmap to upload?

yes
sharky0456
if you graveyard a beatmap does that mean its gone forever?
Caput Mortuum

sharky0456 wrote:

if you graveyard a beatmap does that mean its gone forever?

no. just upload it again to revive it