forum

[Archived] Streams problem on osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lamune
Hello ! I post the first time on the forum because I have a gameplay problem affecting me.

I KNOW, there is lot of posts about it, but i wanted to talk about my case.

Anyway, the problem is that I can't tap fast enough for the songs i'm playing on. I play 4.5-5.5 stars songs. Switching between Single-tapping and Double-Tapping on my keyboard isn't a problem.

One of my friends have way less hours than me on osu! (25hr and I've got almost 60hrs), and can tap almost every songs he wants.
Every songs I play, everytime there is a stream, I simply lose. But, my fingers doesn't hurt at all, compared to my friend, everytime we play songs where the BPM is quite high. We tried freedom dive Another, but i got almost 40% acc, my friend got 75%.

I play with keyboard and mouse, my aim is quite good but I'm losing accuracy on songs because of that. I tried to play with different play styles, noone works. Soo, i went to the tapping test and here are the results :

Tap Speed: 100 taps / 10.9 seconds.
Stream Speed: 137.61 bpm.
Unstable Rate: 477.36802.

My friend is around at 165 bpm.

So, if you know a way to get better or to fix my problem, share your way :D
mouzee
Hello TomZ!

There is actually no tip or something like that for streaming. The only thing you can do is play alot and practice streams.
your friend learned faster or just played alot of stream maps. Sometimes u just have to take your time to learn something new.

One of my friends have way less hours than me on osu! (25hr and I've got almost 60hrs)
Its also possible that he played alot of unranked maps and that means the hours of his playtime wont show up on his profile.

Regards, mouzee
Topic Starter
Lamune
Okay, so I think i will need to practice more :D

Anyway, thanks for the answer !
mouzee

TomZ wrote:

Okay, so I think i will need to practice more :D

Anyway, thanks for the answer !
practice makes perfect :D
Good Luck!
show more