forum

[Archived] Mouse cursor display issues in Osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pyah
Details:

My mouse cursors seems to enjoy popping up on the right most part of my screen. Once I cross a "imaginary" vertical line on my screen, it displays the mouse cursor about a centimeter to the left of the osu cursor and will not let me left click anything.

I play with tablet, fullscreen at 1.55x sensitivity and raw input enabled. Confine mouse cursor is "Always". OSTabletPC support is not enabled and this cursor problems at least 90% of the time I am playing the game. Uninstalling seems to not help, Osu! is the only tab open and Alt+Tab does nothing.

Luckily, most circles never reach the "imaginary" vertical line; although this can be annoying for downloading and selecting beatmaps. This only applies to the right side of the screen not the left.
Death
Do you have any programs that might be putting an overlay on the game? Discord for example has an in-game overlay, and it might be minimized in your system tray instead of being completely closed.
Topic Starter
pyah

Death wrote:

Do you have any programs that might be putting an overlay on the game? Discord for example has an in-game overlay, and it might be minimized in your system tray instead of being completely closed.

Completely wiped PC only thing that is downloaded on the computer are osu skins, beatmaps, Google Chrome.
Northal_old
Was this by any chance solved somehow?
show more