forum

[Archived] Osu crashes on startup using Mac Parallels

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
The 64th Realm
After checking for updates, the application crashes when selected and the following error message appears:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopIn[/size][/size]ner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at #=zX2pxpL84YYSES9P_Ru2zICQ=.#=zBjc2ZSw=()
at #=zN7$43cHy09DfdoD1JA==.#=zBjc2ZSw=()
at #=zxHLqNpW8BpJi5Tv1CA==.#=z86OiE_dYe_p_(String #=zwqOaVSmFMCCS, Boolean #=zsiJITimTr8u5vIvtDDGswAg=, Boolean #=zTk$J8lpkULVIF70APg==)

I am trying to run Osu on Mac Parallels, a software that allows you to run a Windows virtual machine in congruence with the Mac OS.

Does anyone know how to stop this from happening?

osu! version: Assuming that the updater has worked, it should be the latest version. Sorry, I don't know how to check what version the game is.
Topic Starter
The 64th Realm
The problem fixed itself, I did nothing and it decided to work. Thanks to everyone who tried to help.
show more