forum

[Archived] H420 problems

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TreyBoI
I have been using the H420 tablet for the past year now and all of the sudden it has started to bug out. On the desktop, when I hover over the tablet the light that shows when pressure is being applied lights up, even though I'm not touching the tablet. Also when I do hover over the tablet it is almost as there is a low sensitivity to it. When I take the pen away from the tablet and put it back to a point on the tablet, it goes to that point on the screen because of the tablet area I set, but when I move the pen it is almost as if something has put it to a lower sensitivity. (it is like when you use a tablet in osu and set the ingame sensitivity to something lower than 1). When I push and hold the first button on the pen it fixes the problem of the sensitivity issue. I really have no clue how to explain, but if you know what I'm talking about please help. I reinstalled drivers but the problem still occurs. I'm thinking it has a thing to do with windows settings.

EDIT - UPDATE - When I switched out the tips on the pen it fixed the issue of the pen, but still the tablet still senses pressure even though the pen is not touching the tablet.
Topic Starter
TreyBoI
I have found this thread at the top of this forum t/590367 I think it has to do with my issue maybe.
Death
Considering you are having issues on your desktop, and not just in game, that thread probably isn't related to your issue. With that said, did you even try what was recommended?

Sounds like your pen is messed up if it shows pressure is being applied when you are hovering. Try contacting Huion, there isn't anything we can do if that is the case.
Topic Starter
TreyBoI
I'm guessing it is broken for some reason. I was going to get a new tablet anyways. Thanks for the response.