forum

[resolved] [Archived] How do you delete the pictures bundled with a skin?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dayofdev
Hi, so I recently downloaded a skin that looks pretty good. However, my computer(a mac) is having a hard time running it. My framerate drops from 120(having a hard time running 240) to about 80 and stays there, while my input lag increases to about 30ms. This does not happen on my other skin(Rafis's HDDT). The skin can be found here: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/712598 It also has some images in it that my parents may find questionable(don't really want them to think that way of me). How do I remove these photos? They are everywhere from the stage select screen, fail screen, etc. My mac has a hard time dealing with this(underpowered)
Death
In the options menu hit "Open current skin folder." Whatever images you don't want can simply be deleted and will automatically be replaced by the default skin's images.

After you make changes to the folder you'll need to refresh your skin. Because you are on a mac, I'm not sure if the normal shortcut key combination will work (usually it is ctrl+alt+shift+s) so you might just need to switch to another skin and then back again.
Topic Starter
Dayofdev

Death wrote:

In the options menu hit "Open current skin folder." Whatever images you don't want can simply be deleted and will automatically be replaced by the default skin's images.
Much thanks

After you make changes to the folder you'll need to refresh your skin. Because you are on a mac, I'm not sure if the normal shortcut key combination will work (usually it is ctrl+alt+shift+s) so you might just need to switch to another skin and then back again.
Death
Does quoting my post without saying anything else mean that you were able to figure it out?
Topic Starter
Dayofdev
Somehow the text didn't show up, but yes it was resolved
show more