forum

Clear Skin Ultra 3.0 [ALL MODE/HD SD] - 14.06.2017

posted
Total Posts
show more
i love your dad
i love it :)
Immortalisk
Amazing skin, sleek to the point and not noisy at all. Thank you for all your hard work!
Exvergo
can u make a CLASSIC STYLE from green color? same as that green
i like green color, but i dont really like the NEW STYLE
please create it
and thx for that
Exvergo
nice skin
TheNo_L
哈哈哈
egaarega
thanks it's usefull, make my view cleare :P
IroAoYaMaDa
I LOVE THIS SKIN! Nice Sci-Fi like appearance, transparent circles and sliders. And the trails to next circle/slider! I just love this! :) :) I downloaded the aqua color!
Zixew
Ayu-chan1
this is a good skin, it's clean (for me), keep up the good work m8 c:
chibiloveme

Fatal3ty wrote:

You see "Post is not 100% finished" I try a new style, but box doesn't worked. :)

Thanks for the helped for mania, i will fixed later. But, i'm not a mania skinning pro, is my first. Skinning mania is very hard for me. :?
hi i was downloading neon yellow but it didnt work when i looked in my game i still have my skin i dont have it what can i do??
paper2222
can you do a rainbow skin XD
Telecastic
really good skin!!
Lorphex
I'm very new to the game, so having a clear skin is very important to me. However, I do have a couple of issues.
The first is rather minor: I downloaded the "New style purple" and I just don't like the cursor color being yellow. If there is an easy fix for that, I'd appreciate a reply.
Second: The miss sound's whistle really easily throws me off during my games.
Last: the selection sound can be a little intrusive.
If there are easy fixes for these, I'd appreciate any answers.
Otherwise great skin, and I'll probably be sticking with it.
Alejandro1801
nice skin bro
paper2222

TallFox wrote:

I'm very new to the game, so having a clear skin is very important to me. However, I do have a couple of issues.
The first is rather minor: I downloaded the "New style purple" and I just don't like the cursor color being yellow. If there is an easy fix for that, I'd appreciate a reply.
Second: The miss sound's whistle really easily throws me off during my games.
Last: the selection sound can be a little intrusive.
If there are easy fixes for these, I'd appreciate any answers.
Otherwise great skin, and I'll probably be sticking with it.
1. If you do not like the "purple cursor", then download the other color skin and see if there's a purple cursor, and drag that into the purple cursor.
2. I can't really fix that since it is your own preferences, but the thing I can say if try and copy the silent 0 second sound from other skin and replace it with that.
3. Same as above.
EyeMustache
Why on the red classic skin if I want to change numbers to dots the circles have different colors, cant it be just red?
preperation
This is a great skin. I totally recommend it to anyone starting to play osu!
glenta
I remember having my spinner being white instead of green... How can I get the white version of it? Also where is Classic Green?
JohnAbellera
MAKE A PINK PLS OH PLSS
francy07
super cool
!!!
MorkoS
Veri nais
tsuhiko
John_Delancie
Hi, can you use this color #ff5ca1 / 255, 92, 161 ? Is pink
Murkoff
Why did it showed up like this?

https://i.imgur.com/7T8qWi7.jpg
vbghfnn
my favorite skin so far!!!
great job
cameronsrose
I really like these skins! Osu!mania and Osu! are the only ones Ive tried but wow, this is nice!
MANSTYLE
Can you make a clear aqua blue 3.0 standard like you did for red and purple? this is the only skin that looks good to me.XD
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

Epic Gamer3313 wrote:

Can you make a clear aqua blue 3.0 standard like you did for red and purple? this is the only skin that looks good to me.XD

Download the Aqua Version? Or you mean classic version?
XequeMate23
It's the best skin that I played! :D
KemZii
I love this skin!! good work.
MANSTYLE
I found what i was looking for you already made it lol thx for replying though
Kiyan-San
I love it simple nice and good for me! 9.9/10
Could have been better if the Purple version ACTUALLY was PURPLE and not orange/yellow but good anyways
AquaTail
godly made ^^
thank you so much
MANSTYLE
Fatal3ty, would you please make a pink version?
MordeyMay
Use new style.Those circles aren't transparent.
Tec_King
Nice
Jafeto_99
Hello!

It's my first time encountering a skin without expand/fade out. I really love it, but there's one problem

As you can see, when the combo numbers are above 10, like the example below, that number "1" inputs itself over the other numbers... Idk if I explained this correctly but we can see the problem. Is there a way to fix this?

Btw, are there other kind of these skins? I think someone called them "ghost skins" but I can't see any other skin like this one, without the "expand/fade out"

Map is Airman: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/24313#osu/104229
Matt2e2

Jafeto_99 wrote:

Hello!

It's my first time encountering a skin without expand/fade out. I really love it, but there's one problem

As you can see, when the combo numbers are above 10, like the example below, that number "1" inputs itself over the other numbers... Idk if I explained this correctly but we can see the problem. Is there a way to fix this?

Btw, are there other kind of these skins? I think someone called them "ghost skins" but I can't see any other skin like this one, without the "expand/fade out"

Map is Airman: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/24313#osu/104229

One way to do it is to use dots instead of numbers, which won't get affected by double digits. And if you want to keep the numbers, you could add something behind the number that will overlap the first digit completely. If you don't get what i mean, check out my Ivory skin and in the Configuration folder you should be able to find numbered insta-fade circles.
Sklyzic
Can you P L E A S E make this skin in 000000 and ffffff? I need somehing like black&white.
zennershxt

Fatal3ty wrote:

h3oCharles wrote:

I think we need more colors than just blue and purple... I want red for example >_< (coming from CSU2.4 I use red all the time)

Done. Red Version both is avaiable. Blue/Purple new and old version avaiable now.

O2MasterFX wrote:

What font do use in the skin? I'm kinda interested..

I use this Font from "SquareType B". I like this.

I would like also sum kind of peach pink and since halloween is coming, and neon orange would be nice
show more