forum

osuplus | extra features in osu! web

posted
Total Posts
show more
EMachine03
I’m using greasemonkey. I’ve pasted the code into a script, and the greasemonkey box says the script is enabled. When I press the button to edit, it shows the script’s source code. However, when I open up a beatmap, nothing is changed and it doesn’t ask me for my api code. Why isn’t it working?
Topic Starter
oneplusone

EMachine03 wrote:

I’m using greasemonkey. I’ve pasted the code into a script, and the greasemonkey box says the script is enabled. When I press the button to edit, it shows the script’s source code. However, when I open up a beatmap, nothing is changed and it doesn’t ask me for my api code. Why isn’t it working?
It doesn't work with the new greasemonkey on the new Firefox currently. You can try using Tampermonkey instead.
EMachine03

oneplusone wrote:

EMachine03 wrote:

It doesn't work with the new greasemonkey on the new Firefox currently. You can try using Tampermonkey instead.
Thanks. I already fixed it that way.
eyyMinda
Awesome extension i've been using it for quite a while though just recently since like 1 month ago maybe more i noticed that it does not load additional 50 scoreboard highscores and doesnt show stuff like pp gained and so on even though links of bloodcat work. The scoreboard keeps loading forever. I'm using google chrome with tampermonkey.

Installed firefox and tampermonkey on it and it works. Tho i prefer chrome if anyone can help me out would appreciate..
[Peachy]
great addon but will it still work in the new website?
Xinnoh
^

The old website will be discontinued in a few weeks.

If you're going to update to the new web, ask flyte for the latest design since there's going to be changes made
that or just offer to directly implement them into the website instead, they're looking for people that can do that
Cylux
Doesn't work anymore. Using latest version of Chrome and Tampermonkey. It just loads data forever, but none of the features work anymore.

Edit: Reinstalled the whole Tampermonkey plugin and it instantly worked again. I didn't change anything at all, but it's fine now.
[Crz]Noire
for some weird reason when i wan't to watch the leaderboards for any ranked beatmap the page only display just 50 players instead of 100 and most of the features are not working for me..

i uninstalled and reinstalled but still not work.
Rythmic
Do you plan on updating it for the new osu! website? https://osu.ppy.sh/home
KecHik445

[Crz]Noire wrote:

for some weird reason when i wan't to watch the leaderboards for any ranked beatmap the page only display just 50 players instead of 100 and most of the features are not working for me..

i uninstalled and reinstalled but still not work.
Try reinstalled/update Tempermonkey/chrome, see if it work again
farkasma
This is amazing, I love it. :D
Any plans of making it work with the new site?
DarthSkrill
tampermonkey works better with firefox too, i would recommend recommending it for anything it works on
Greydus

farkasma wrote:

if he wants to add it to the new site he can do it, the entire new site is open source
-Marin
if you have the time etc, it would be great to see it in the new site.
Quibbly
Any hope this will be added in to the new osu! website as well? Too lazy to look through the 213 posts to see if someone already asked this.
Topic Starter
oneplusone

Quibbly wrote:

Any hope this will be added in to the new osu! website as well? Too lazy to look through the 213 posts to see if someone already asked this.

IDHDD wrote:

if you have the time etc, it would be great to see it in the new site.

farkasma wrote:

Rythmic wrote:

Do you plan on updating it for the new osu! website? https://osu.ppy.sh/home

[Peachy] wrote:

great addon but will it still work in the new website?
I am quite busy currently, but I will work on updating the script for the new site hopefully by July.
cheshire_
nothing for opera?
lmao gay
Topic Starter
oneplusone

zeptyk wrote:

nothing for opera?
lmao gay
u r gay

also i think it works with tampermonkey on opera
ababa

oneplusone wrote:

zeptyk wrote:

nothing for opera?
lmao gay

u r gay

also i think it works with tampermonkey on opera

Can confirm, it does work with Tampermonkey for Opera
Ayydar
I played a map and it shows "8 hours ago" even I finished it now.
Keziah
It's probably due to your timezone ?
Jakey-kun
so this is a 2018 reply and the website has new osu layout but it does not ask me for an api key im on chrome using tampermonkey
Nerrowcoolll

Jakey-kun wrote:

so this is a 2018 reply and the website has new osu layout but it does not ask me for an api key im on chrome using tampermonkey

Cause this script is for the old website and we are all waiting for an update
Jakey-kun
oh okay, i guess i will have to wait :)
dellar68
It doesn't work for me, it's a glitch or something?
snz

dellar68 wrote:

you need to use the old website for it to work.
abraker

Ppus wrote:

dellar68 wrote:

you need to use the old website for it to work.
For this who don't know how to get to the old one: https://old.ppy.sh

oneplusone wrote:

will work on updating the script for the new site hopefully by July.
I guess it's next July...
Topic Starter
oneplusone
New update on 64th July

Other features on the new site coming by 2018
BowiePro

Or1g1n wrote:

every website that uses the api i've seen will show that

also it wouldn't work on old.ppy.sh
Nerrowcoolll

oneplusone wrote:

New update on 64th July

Other features on the new site coming by 2018

This is awesome^^
Thank you so much
Topic Starter
oneplusone

BowiePro wrote:

Or1g1n wrote:

every website that uses the api i've seen will show that

also it wouldn't work on old.ppy.sh
Because the api used to return dates in GMT+8, but now it's GMT+0. The latest update has addressed it.

The script does not run on "old.ppy.sh". It has to begin with "osu.ppy.sh".
snyviper
Yay! Awesome update! I don't need to switch to old website to see top 100 anymore xD well done!
abraker
yipee!
Rhonin
it doesn't ask for api key on firefox with greasemonkey
Topic Starter
oneplusone
You will have to use tampermonkey for now. I will try to fix it for greasemonkey.
Xinnoh
When the app is enabled while visiting https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets it will automatically input my username into the search bar
Topic Starter
oneplusone
I believe it happens because chrome sees that there is a password textbox under the settings api key and so tries to find a normal textbox (which happens to be the search bar) and autofill it with your username (and sometimes fill the api key as your password). I will fix this by making the api key textbox a normal textbox and hide it instead.
Topic Starter
oneplusone
new update weee
Rad-
Still broken on the new website if you have supporter, I cannot choose country rankings, it just shows global leaderboards. Also when choosing osuplus friends leaderboard and then going to country with supporter, it resets to global. The rest is fine.

Maybe it needs a way to give priority when choosing the supporter rankings?
MisakiSakaki
it keeps like this, old and osu sorry for spanish pic
Like 1 weeks ago it shows me the config tab and all options but now idk what just happen, i didin't edit or touch anything.
show more