forum

Hi! Nice to meet you!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Baka no Don
Hello! My name is Baka no Don (irl Alex) and im from Hungary! I'm playing osu since 2 days and i created my account today. Already got 42pp, omw to the #1 spot (haha).

Nice to meet you, everyone! Hope we can play some maps together!
Achromalia
Welcome to the forums.

I wasted only about a single second reading your signature. I wasted about 15 writing these two sentences.

Anyways, you should feel free to explore, just know that each forum or subforum has their own purposes and have rules and guidelines to follow to keep them in check. Read them. From there, you can just take a look around.

I prefer the Forum Games subforum, which branches off from the Off-topic forum, but both are okay. Just avoid the drama and enjoy your stay.

There are several other forums as well, regarding gameplay, modding/mapping, development, and even language specific forums. Check those out if you'd like,

Have a good time, seeya then!
Topic Starter
Baka no Don

Achromalia wrote:

Welcome to the forums.

I wasted only about a single second reading your signature. I wasted about 15 writing these two sentences.

Anyways, you should feel free to explore, just know that each forum or subforum has their own purposes and have rules and guidelines to follow to keep them in check. Read them. From there, you can just take a look around.

I prefer the Forum Games subforum, which branches off from the Off-topic forum, but both are okay. Just avoid the drama and enjoy your stay.

There are several other forums as well, regarding gameplay, modding/mapping, development, and even language specific forums. Check those out if you'd like,

Thanks! Im not the drama type tho, so im not gonna sniff into those things xD I'm more into socialize and playing with people not solo :c
Achromalia

Baka no Don wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Welcome to the forums.

Thanks! Im not the drama type tho, so im not gonna sniff into those things xD I'm more into socialize and playing with people not solo :c
Most of the drama is in OT, so I'd just say to skip past that and go straight into FG. It's more like the eye of the storm. Usually people are pretty social in both of those places. The other forums are probably better for that though, but im not entirely sure since I really only have the most experience around those two particular forums.