forum

Beatmap Search Choices

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Sir Quackers
This is me just being lazy but eh whatever. some of us are good at jump maps, others at complex maps, and the rest at stream maps. I was thinking why not add an extra setting to the beatmap list search box so you get the results you want ( only jump maps show up or stream maps, etc. ).
How we can tell what type of maps they are i dunno. Have the creator type in the type of map it is or have the players rate it ( like with the difficulty/rating, but instead have % instead...like 89% is jump and 5% is stream and the rest is complex...u could also add single tap and all the other types ). but have it only show up on the website instead of in-game. Might as well throw in another idea although its the same thing with the search box. Add a difficulty box so u can choose the difficulty between maps.( u get to choose the lowest and the highest star difficulty and get results from in between or you choose a difficulty and get beatmaps that have that difficulty in it...i dunno about this one ;-; )
Like i said, this is just me being lazy but i do hope.....really hope, i get some good feedback from yall with any sort of ideas like this and how mind sounds ( sounds stupid but eh...could save us some time )
hear me peppy ;-;
the lack of sleep i get every day is no bueno amigos T_T
ABD007
*Etterna player trigger*

A good idea I think !

But I think the creator should describe about it , like how much jump , stream , etc exist in the map :)

Or just " This is a jump map with a little bit stream "
abraker
You can kind of do this with osu!skills, though it's not really specific patterns: http://osuskills.tk/training

It would be great if there was something more specific tho