forum

[Archived] Perfect hits grant 100s not 300s

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZenpaiZmurfus
Currently trying to perfect certain maps only to hit 100s when hitting the circle perfectly on time, this and buggy sliders make my life very difficult when trying to complete certain beatmaps also when spinning the spinner the exactly same way and rate often grants different bonus points which is unusual. Please fix these bugs / the game.
shiyuri
<deleted>
- Zuramaru -
I believe the time it takes to complete a spinner and get bonus points is dependent on the beatmap’s OD (overall difficulty). The higher the OD, the longer it would take to clear it if you spin at the same rate. Furthermore, OD affects the timing window for which you can get a 300, where a higher OD shrinks the 300 timing window. Many maps with a higher star rating (5+ typically) have an OD >8, which requires you to be pretty accurate with your timing to get a 300. Like Shiyuri said, turn on the error bar from the settings if you don’t have it on, play a map and watch the replay. If the bars are to the left, You’re clicking too early, and vice-versa for the right side. You could also just start by playing 3* maps or even lower and work on getting good accuracy (around 97% higher) on most maps before moving up to the next star rating. You can play whatever you want though, it’s just a recommendation.
Topic Starter
ZenpaiZmurfus
I mean on the same map spinners grant different points and it's annoying and no I don't have lag anymore since upgrading my pc
Death
Spinners can grant different points, I don't really see the issue here. Humans don't spin the exact same rate every single time, points will differ slightly per play per person.

If you could get a video of these "buggy sliders" and "perfect hits" that would be great.