forum

[Archived] Cursor jumps randomly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vezok815
Hello,

my problem is, that my cursor jumps randomly while I'm moving it. I haven't found any solution that works for me. I recorded it and uploaded it on youtube: https://youtu.be/133nQ11G_os
I have no problems with FPS or something like this.
You should see the problem. I move the cursor in a circle and suddenly it breaks out of it and jumps away.
I hope you can help me :)

specs:

i5-6600K @ 3.50 GHz
Radeon R9 380
Death
If you are using a tablet, disable "Windows Ink" or "Support TabletPC" (depends on the tablet) in your tablet drivers.

If you aren't using a tablet, try a different USB port for your mouse and try unplugging other USB devices. And check its drivers as well, you may need to reinstall them.
Topic Starter
Vezok815
I am using a mouse. And I tried other USB ports and I reinstalled the mouse driver, but nothing works. This problem just occurs in osu, nowhere else.
shiyuri
<deleted>
ddovgal
Same problem. Guys, its really OSU. I had that problem, only reinstalling solved it. Now, after clean installation and 2-3 weeks having that problem again...

Mouse: SteelSeries Sensei RAW
stantwice

Vezok815 wrote:

I am using a mouse. And I tried other USB ports and I reinstalled the mouse driver, but nothing works. This problem just occurs in osu, nowhere else.

bruh same problem
Grrumpy
4 years later, and this problem still seems to occur.
wowcake
This thread has died for a while, please refrain from bumping it and make a new post here so we can help you.

A common fix is, if you're using a tablet, try to toggle "Raw Input" on the settings, if that doesn't fix anything, please make a new post as mentioned above.