forum

I'm new to Osu! I love making friends... :3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DiceyRicey
(I realized even though I've been hamming at this game for hours, it only says 38 minutes? Maybe it's lag? I don't know, but I've literally been here all night playing. :I)

I'm faintly screaming into my pillow every three minutes.

I started playing Osu! today, and I'm the addictive type when it comes to games. I've beaten extremely difficult bullet hells, which I love, and I'm very obsessive whenever I find a difficult game.

I make it my job to master it every time. And because I started today, the past 6 hours of me internally crying while rolling my eyes back into my head have persisted.

I'm shit but I'm trying really hard at least, lol.

I have accuracy problems more than anything else. My rhythm is fine from what I know, but the problem is the actual accuracy of my mouse. I thought it was fine, but clearly dying out of nowhere after scoring several 100s is a consistent issue. >'n'<

1. I'd love to make friends and try out multiplayer matches with everyone, I'd like to learn from anybody, as I'm not very good!

2. I've been playing for 6 hours, maybe more I think, I downloaded some of my favorite songs on easy and normal and have been playing them. I have 3 D's, two in easy and one in normal.

I'm not sure what makes these darn songs so difficult, but either way, I wanted to know the BEST way to practice for a beginner. Usually I drift towards normal because the slow pace of easy makes me want to rip my hecking hair out, but when I DO drift towards normal, I die almost instantly even though personally I think I'm doing a pretty good job.

So, if anyone wants to hang out, message me, and if anyone could help me, that would be super duper awesome too!

(P.S., I love Alternative Rock so if you've got any good songs that have Osu! beatmaps that would be awesome! ...There is a disturbing lack of Weezer bitmaps.)

(P.P.S., are beatmap commissions a thing? Like, you can pay someone to make a beatmap of a song? I'm guessing that's a thing, since beatmaps are basically like an art form.)

(P.P.P.S., someone told me that you're not allowed to request/commission beatmaps? How the heck did such a rule form?)

Thanks my dudes B^V
DJ Enetro

DiceyRicey wrote:

(I realized even though I've been hamming at this game for hours, it only says 38 minutes? Maybe it's lag? I don't know, but I've literally been here all night playing. :I)
Maybe it only counts the online time and/or time you spend actually playing the beatmap? idk really.
I'm faintly screaming into my pillow every three minutes.
And why would that be? Personally, I just hug my long pillow every night.
I started playing Osu! today, and I'm the addictive type when it comes to games. I've beaten extremely difficult bullet hells, which I love, and I'm very obsessive whenever I find a difficult game.
nice. my main games are osu!, PIU (an arcade game similar to DDR), and VOEZ.
I make it my job to master it every time. And because I started today, the past 6 hours of me internally crying while rolling my eyes back into my head have persisted.
gah, you're luckier than me. I have a lot of stuff to juggle around and I am currently failing in the act.
I'm shit but I'm trying really hard at least, lol.
same here, except that I don't play the standard gamemode. More details below!
I have accuracy problems more than anything else. My rhythm is fine from what I know, but the problem is the actual accuracy of my mouse. I thought it was fine, but clearly dying out of nowhere after scoring several 100s is a consistent issue. >'n'<
I play taiko, which only requires a keyboard, so no biggie for me. What doesget me though, are those streams.
1. I'd love to make friends and try out multiplayer matches with everyone, I'd like to learn from anybody, as I'm not very good!
Feel free to add me as a friend! I am also open to playing any type of gamemode, but I play mostly taiko and mania since I only use the laptop's trackpad. ;)
2. I've been playing for 6 hours, maybe more I think, I downloaded some of my favorite songs on easy and normal and have been playing them. I have 3 D's, two in easy and one in normal.
I have no idea what my favorite songs are anymore. But if I had to be honest, I would most likely be like this girl.
I'm not sure what makes these darn songs so difficult, but either way, I wanted to know the BEST way to practice for a beginner. Usually I drift towards normal because the slow pace of easy makes me want to rip my hecking hair out, but when I DO drift towards normal, I die almost instantly even though personally I think I'm doing a pretty good job.
I am not the best person to answer this, but maybe if we were talking in terms of star rating that might help.
So, if anyone wants to hang out, message me, and if anyone could help me, that would be super duper awesome too!
I will add you as a friend! Also, feel free to hit me up in-game or on discord (check my profile for that.)
(P.S., I love Alternative Rock so if you've got any good songs that have Osu! beatmaps that would be awesome! ...There is a disturbing lack of Weezer bitmaps.)
My comfort zone is in the EDM genre, with M2U being my favorite artist.
(P.P.S., are beatmap commissions a thing? Like, you can pay someone to make a beatmap of a song? I'm guessing that's a thing, since beatmaps are basically like an art form.)

(P.P.P.S., someone told me that you're not allowed to request/commission beatmaps? How the heck did such a rule form?)
idk about commissioning beatmaps, but you definitely cannot request for beatmaps to be made. After all, that would be like asking someone to do work for you while you laze around doing nothing, right?
Thanks my dudes B^V

So yeah, I'm all open!
Regay
Feel free to add me. Will add you back if you do lol. I would love to help you improve at this circle clicky game (though i suck being a teacher)