forum

[Archived] Mouse/Lag Issue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CoIox
The issue is i have a really short lag, for just a fraction of a second where my mouse cursor goes mad and either stops or goes in the opposite direction.

This issue is coming in "waves". For me it started a month or two ago, and then stopped all of a sudden. Now recently this last week it's been coming back.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly3bbBArUFU&

At 0:27 you can see my cursor flying away when spinning the spinner, and no, this is not my mouse movement.
at 0:58 you can see what most commonly happens, it stops moving for a second.

This happens almost every minute or so. >:(

I have raw input on and the game in fullscreen mode. Mouse sensitivity is 0.92x on 800dpi. Windows 7 Ultimate SP1.

Please help ASAP this is making me mad to the point of falling outta my chair

osu! version: 20180510.4 (latest)
modrei_DELETED
try setting your ingame sens to 1.0

make sure mouse acceleration is disabled in windows
Topic Starter
CoIox
done, but still happening
modrei_DELETED
do you have any idea if you changed anything between the times it worked that could cause this?

you could try lowering your mouse polling rate if your software lets you but i dont think thats it
Topic Starter
CoIox
using a zowie ec2a, so it doesnt have any software. I did nothing between the "times", it just started happening again suddenly.
modrei_DELETED
does it happen if you use other mouse?
Topic Starter
CoIox
it doesnt happen with other mice, but i dont have the same problem in any other games and i play a lot of games
Cloudberry
Hello Colox,
is your mouse brand new? or is it actually old?
those kind of mouse lags can happend for a lot of reason so it's actually pretty hard to point the source of the problem (to be honest i don't think the mouse will be the problem).
Topic Starter
CoIox
My mouse is roughly 5 months old now, and as I said, I have no problems with it at ALL outside of osu! Nothing on desktop or in other games.