forum

What anime did you finish watching recently?

posted
Total Posts
show more
NightShadow443
A Certain Scientific Railgun
Shiina Yuuki
Sword Art Online Alternative : PLAYER UNKNOWN BATTLE GROUND
lmao
EneT

Shiina Yuuki wrote:

Sword Art Online Alternative : PLAYER UNKNOWN BATTLE GROUND
lmao
How have you finished watching this if the season isn't even over yet
Husa
overlord 2 0w0
Exquisite
Citrus, it was surprisingly decent...
Comfy Slippers
Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road - in the sea of mainstream sports anime, this one's one the best. Nice and fuzzy. All while keeping the intensity of competitive aspects of sports. I still don't like the MC, but I guess he works well with the rest of the cast, so I'm seeing him as a pseudo-lead character serving as a plot device. Hoping to see a Nibali cameo one day. 7

One Piece Film: Gold - If only Toei could be as good with the actual anime as they are with (most of) movies. 8

Cencoroll - m e d i o c r i t y 5

Aru Tabibito no Nikki - artistically - it's top notch. Falls flat story-wise, with it trying to squeeze in too much in just 20ish minutes. It's no Tsukimi no Ie, but it'll suffice 6
JackBezarius18
Ryuu no oshigoto
Takeshi Kida
Kannagi and Toaru Majutsu no Index
anneasparagus
Masamune-kun no Revenge
Prunia
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san <3
RelyK
The Tatami Galaxy.

10/10
Comfy Slippers

RelyK wrote:

The Tatami Galaxy.

10/10
cinnaronpa
I finished watching Hetalia Axis Powers, as well as the Hetalia movie Paint It, White! recently.
Frozz29
Finished Violet Evergarden , KyoAni really keep their footing on a genre like this
Really
High School DxD for the sixth time :V
zetsuchanyami
No Game No Life Zero, Houseki no Kuni and Tonari no Seki-kun
seraa
Vampire Knight
Zanilis-
I've juste finished the last season of to love ru~

Momo is the best
VALY YEAH
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, it's not bad
exsemipro
Infinite Stratos
XCzambie
As seen by the profile pic,I recently finished Another,and I wanna rewatch it again LOL,but after watching it I need some happy anime,so am watching Umaru-chan right now.
Yabuki
HunterxHunter
Sebita
Toradora!
Enchourex
Steins;Gate
Alot
Another
Eurocat
i recently finished eromanga sensei

not even embarassed about it

lowkey loved it

not blood-related
DeletedUser_10863103
Oreimo 2. i hate it
Kirika
I recently finished The second Danganronpa game, that's the closest thing to an anime I finished recently if that counts hehe.
exsemipro
Rewatched Youjo Senki because why not?
KemZii
Slow start
Vaxei Junior
I finished karakai jouzu no takagi-san.
It was very cute!
ColdHat
Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works
CatzerTM
Just finished watching Musaigen no Phantom World. it's a neat comedy,action,supernatural anime
Kuya Frex
Young Black Jack
Green Platinum

Kuya Frex wrote:

Young Black Jack
So bad. One of Tezuka's best and it gets that poor treatment.
Reactions
Sword Art Online...

Alternative
Achromalia
Denpa Kyoushi.

I wound up binge-watching anime the last two days and I wound up finishing the whole thing.
MinhChiz
Just finished Tiger and Binny today.
lik if u cried everytim ;_;
Comfy Slippers
Mahoutsukai no Yome

Tatta hitotsu tatta hitotsu no
Tatta hitori tatta hitori no
Watashi wa
ko...
ko!!!!

I've been pressured into watching this on a rec. from a group of friends who dubbed this as a 'wholesome masterpiece'. It was my dear readers, neither. The characters failed the most. Chise was as linear and flat-out boring as it gets. Rest of the cast could very well be erased and it wouldn't change much. Bootleg wendigo Elias was the only tolerable character, and even 'he' isn't all that much. Mostly due to poor writing that just turns him into a walking contradiction. World building is a'ight.. I guess (though, not my cuppa tea). The soundtrack was really good, and the opening 'YUNNA-Here' is fire as fuck.
Conclusion- an ok anime for a casual. Wouldn't rec. to 'hardcore weebs'. Go read native american mythology instead.

CodeS
Re-watched Dennou Coil
show more