28.00%
Not so fun
16.00%
1 MORE MISS MAN 1 MORE MISS
12.00%
Total votes: 25
Topic Starter
Aono
So years ago I picked up this game and here is my story/review!

I remember like it was just yesterday I saw gameplay of osu. I think it was a cookiezi or wubwoofwolf play i'm not sure but when i first started it was frustrating and after like 2 or 3 hours I got the hang of easy songs and then I tried normal difficulty. Lets just say it took me a whole day to pass it with a C I think it was? Anyways months pass by me playing osu over and over again, the game was really fun! I remember getting my tablet and seeing large improvement like being able to fc normal maps with hd hr. After fcing those I tried hard and man that was a pain at first but got it down quickly. After hard difficulty I tried out dt on normals with hr and that seemed to be easy for me right there! So after playing a couple weeks of that I tried 4 star..... and I hated it so much. Just the whole bump up to ar 9 was just so difficult so I lost all motivation and kinda quit trying except that I played a lot of ar 9 with relax. So a year or 2 goes by I think and i said to myself "Hey why not give 4 star another try" and I did! Right off the bat it was hard of course but this time I got the hang of it! So lets go forward a couple months later where I said "Might as well take osu seriously because why not I got the hang of ar 9 so lets do it!" and oh man do I kinda regret those words to this day. It was specifically when I got to fcing 4.5 stars and man I could not do it (note I have anger issues and that with this game does NOT go well at all.) So far I was full blown tilted, raging throwing my pen after a shitmiss and man still to this day I cannot fc 4.5 stars but I can play high 5 stars and some 6 stars. Lets take a step back on my thoughts of the game now! Osu is an amazing game in my opinion (even though I get SUPER tilted by just thinking about 4.5 stars.) The game itself is free and if you wanna pay and support the game you get some cool in game features which in my opinion are great and worth the 4$. The game has 4 game modes, osu standard, mania, catch the beat, and taiko. I seen taiko before in an arcade and it was fun to play it there as well as on osu! In all the game is worth picking up!

PS I warn you this....DO NOT play the game SERIOUSLY if you have anger issues it can be bad for your mental health, try to play it more for the fun! :) <3
DeletedUser_6869432
Nice story, but I don't understand how people can get angry at this game even if they're trying seriously (coming from a guy who types paragraphs flaming people in LoL).
VinZentVanDough

kacper124 wrote:

Nice story, but I don't understand how people can get angry at this game even if they're trying seriously (coming from a guy who types paragraphs flaming people in LoL).

If you miss on the spinner you have a reason to be angry
Topic Starter
Aono

kacper124 wrote:

trust me when you get that first taste of pp from a hard song you want more YOU HUNGER FOR MORE THEN THE ANGER ISSUES JUST WORSE xD
-Makishima S-
Reason why pp is toxic and cancerous mechanic, you just proved it
Endaris
paragraphs
ManuelOsuPlayer
Fun, will be more fun if i could consistenly play decent and without any stress.
Tamako Lumisade
I think, the best way to keep self-entertained is to have some kind of a goal.