forum

[Archived] Osu Stuttering [Latest Update]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
scuty
From the latest update the game started to stutter randomly and it's literally unplayable
Pc spec :
📜Hardware: (1)
└Keyboard : Logitech G213 RGB
└Mouse : Logitech G300Special (G300s)
└Monitor : LED BenQ Gaming Zowie XL2540 24.5 inch 1ms 240Hz
└Ressolution : 4096 × 2160 ( 2160p )
└CPU : Procesor Intel® Core™ i9-7900X, X-Series, 4.3 GHz, 13.75 MB, Socket 2066
└GPU : GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Windforce OC 4GB DDR5 128-bit
└HDD : HDD WD Red 4TB, 5400rpm, 64MB cache, SATA III
└SSD : SSD Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA3 2.5 inch mz-75e4t0b/eu
└RAM : 32GB
📜Hardware: (2) (For Old Games)
└CPU : Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor 2.80 GHz, 512K Cache, 533 MHz FSB
└GPU : VooDoo 3dfX 3000AGP 124Mb
└HDD : IBM 20GB TravelStar DJSA-220 IDE 07N5662 Laptop F80432 Hard Drive
└RAM : 1024Mb`
Never had this problem and when I am in osu! sometimes it says that is a problem with the audio driver but i verify it and everything is alright ! Someone can help me ?
Death
What exactly are you doing to 'verify'? Try reinstalling the drivers entirely if you haven't done that.

Have you restarted your computer yet?
niquer123
Does anyone know a fix for this ? I actually have the same problem where it'll happen once or twice every beatmap. It's a random screen freeze where my dps doesn't drop. Makes the game extremely frustrating and unplayable. I've tried turning off shaders in nvidia pannel, running game in admin, shutting every other program off(including discord), trying compatibility mode and all the other graphic modes, fps vsync 60max/120/240/unlimited nothing works !

NOT a PERFORMANCE issue on my pc's side it's a very good one

This is what happens https://plays.tv/video/5b05edcbf144373bb7/osu-lag. (if it's not what's happening to you i'll delete this response to your post and make my own )

Even though i'm moving the mouse it looks like it's not moving during the freeze
caoticosbr

niquer123 wrote:

Does anyone know a fix for this ? I actually have the same problem where it'll happen once or twice every beatmap. It's a random screen freeze where my dps doesn't drop. Makes the game extremely frustrating and unplayable. I've tried turning off shaders in nvidia pannel, running game in admin, shutting every other program off(including discord), trying compatibility mode and all the other graphic modes, fps vsync 60max/120/240/unlimited nothing works !

NOT a PERFORMANCE issue on my pc's side it's a very good one

This is what happens https://plays.tv/video/5b05edcbf144373bb7/osu-lag. (if it's not what's happening to you i'll delete this response to your post and make my own )

Even though i'm moving the mouse it looks like it's not moving during the freeze

Sakurasou <3

So, I had this problem(not exactly this one, but they are alike), and the way I fixed it was by getting all my drivers to the latest version
you might say:"But my graphic cards it's already up to date", but the thing that wasn't for me it was the sound drivers, so by doing that it may solve your problem.

I used the program:
Driver Booster from IOBIT.

Getting your windows up to date is also another solution for your problem.

The problem I had: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGW86DfwZXI