DeRandom Otaku
GRATS!
Xiaolin

Firetruck wrote:

h o t y o o n g i
Aerous
nilesrogoff
Hard
0:50:614 you accidentally put two notes seperated by two beats on the same space.

happens several more times throughout the hard difficulty

no problems with normal
Topic Starter
Nathan

nilesrogoff wrote:

Hard
0:50:614 you accidentally put two notes seperated by two beats on the same space.

happens several more times throughout the hard difficulty

no problems with normal
those were all intended; the vocals echo with slightly lower volume so I wanted the transition to be easy
onodera_kosaki
Good song Like Top :)
AnonymousK
Congrats mate, glad to see some people mapping BTS, I'm too shit at mapping and also too lazy so... thanks m8. Good job.
Euny
what a nice flow thanks for map this. was fun to play c:
Lay
Can I just take a moment to appreciate, more Kpop coming to osu?
Im a fan of T-ARA dont get me wrong and we saw some more maps this year, but bringing the A.R.M.Y in full force!

Love the map, love the song, love you (god im weird)
Great work!
SanderEST
okay
siejkowski
super mapa z super muzyka
alexXx01
1 miss T-T :?
PhilippineEevee
I really hate BTS but okay
Lay

PhilippineEevee wrote:

Then this was a pointless post, but thanks for sharing? Revived a dead thread though, so nice
PhilippineEevee

Karma wrote:

PhilippineEevee wrote:

Then this was a pointless post, but thanks for sharing? Revived a dead thread though, so nice

I'm just replying to the mapper ._. why I shouldn't have to
Lay
I'm just replying to you though, it's not like you needed to waste the time commenting that.
If you had chosen to reply to he mapper in regards to the map sure, or given something constructive, instead of "I really hate BTS" and been like "but this is well mapped" or something without needing to just leave a pointless negative comments.

That's why you shouldn't have to, because the map is how old, and the last thing someone wants, is to get an email saying someone has commented on this thread, about how much they hate BTS... don't click on the bloody thread then lol, if you hate BTS, don't click on the thread, its the fact you made the effort to come here and post it, smh
And I'm not even some BTS fanatic either, your post and its negativity and redundancy just annoys me, spread positivity, make a positive impact cause if you have nothing nice or constructive to say, don't say anything at all