forum

LM.C - BOYS & GIRLS

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Donryu
I just found out about Osu! today and thought it was great. I always wanted to try my hand at making a stage for Ouendan. I tried my best to make it playable. Well, here it is:

http://osu.ppy.sh/d/73
Extor
It isn't only playable, is very well done!

I love the how the notes follow the lyrics and the placement of the notes is excellent.

If this is your first try at beatmapping, I can't imagine how great your second one can be!

Great job!
peppy
Good work on this - very very solid and playable beatmap!

I took the time to fix your timing and some slider lengths up. Tell me what you think - if you are happy we can update the osz and make this one officially ranked :D.

Download: LM.C - BOYS & GIRLS (Donryu) [Normal].osu
Topic Starter
Donryu

peppy wrote:

Good work on this - very very solid and playable beatmap!

I took the time to fix your timing and some slider lengths up. Tell me what you think - if you are happy we can update the osz and make this one officially ranked :D.
I didn't notice any difference, although I only played through yours once. If you took the time to fix it go ahead and use yours.

I plan on making a few beatmaps using tv rips of OPs and EDs from this seasons animes. I'm thinking about releasing them all in one topic if that's okay.
peppy
If you check out the timing - I cut it down to a single timing point and resnapped a lot of your notes. You will find it to be a lot more accurate now - I had trouble getting 300s on the original as there were some mis-timings. Also, there were a few sliders which had been placed before you changed the bpm, and therefore had ticks very close to the end circle as an artifact. I fixed these up too.

Don't take it too harshly though - its your first attempt after all :D. Practice makes perfect.

I'll re-upload and add to rankings!
Edit: Done.
Kaeldori
I know you will never see this, but thank you for this map, thank you for existing, thank you for everything.
It's nothing but seeing how this map was made, the feedback of Extor etc. It really warm my heart.

A lot of people will forget this one. but this is definetly one of my favorite beatmap. I legit cried really.