forum

[Archived] error during timing calculations beatmap

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Simplisti
Sorry if the title is a bit misleading, but I can't put this into words any better.
Hi, I couldn't find any informations that would help me with this:

this box started to appear when i changed my PC, (same operational system, win 7 ultimate x64)
My drivers are up to date, I'm using gt430 1gb and core 2 duo (which I overclocked to 3.0ghz) Long time ago I saw something about anticheat system and its problems with overclocked CPU's. Is the overclocking reason for all this mess in my case? like 2 days ago I was able to upload scores normally and yesterday in 1/4 of my plays. Has anyone solved this issue? or do I have to go to bios and restore my CPU to normal state everytime I want to play osu? thanks in advance.
Jik
Have you tried reinstall the audio driver? If you didn't try using a version before the latest of your audio driver, might work ^^.
Dntm8kmeeatu
Try without the CPU overclock, does it work? If so, there is your answer / solution.
Topic Starter
Simplisti
I've fixed this by simply turning off the infra red (yeah this pc is old) and fixing recent problems with my internet connection, one of two. maybe it will help someone who has similar problem.

EDIT: Never mind, this issue again, I give up.