forum

What have you done lately to better yourself?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Puri_old_1
Finding a job and learning to be independent from my parents.
Jordan

Momiji wrote:

Jordan wrote:

Eating 10k calories a day

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT
what was your highest ever? mine was 11000 2 times
Probably 15k
E m i

Jordan wrote:

Momiji wrote:

what was your highest ever? mine was 11000 2 times
Probably 15k
that's pretty intense
Achromalia
absolutely nothing ;w;

pointless bump, I know
Natu
started to study for school :?
Skraatada
I've decided to let go of some of my past hate and reconnect with people whom I have lost touch with!
rHO
tried to move on with things that has been really pulling myself off, so i guess that's something!
sleepwalking
I watched anime like always.
Meowcenaries
started working out and joined the military, ship out for bootcamp May 14.
Irreversible
got kicked out of qat (legitimately)
Birdy
Applied for universities, practised producing an even wider variety of music and I'm moving out of the shittiest suburb of the entire country within 10 days.
Husa
dr levi harrison<3
kingo1_old
Hmm...

Having struggled with always being stressed out and busy with something, I forced myself to "meditate" for 30 mins. I wanted to read instead, but I'm so used to reading books for learning, I found it hard to do as a relaxation method. So yeah, I'm doing that for 2 weeks now.

Also decided to go back to osu! after a long break, so now I've got a game that keeps me from thinking too much, so that's also a good thing.
Unfortunately though, outside of osu! or other focus-heavy activities, I still tend to think over my past more often than I'd like, so if anyone has any advice that'd be nice.
- Incarndine -
Just really put my head down and i'm trying to do my best at school, i wish you luck.
FruityDream
-
Achromalia
I've started to be a little more responsible when it comes to doing things for people or helping people out. I've been a bit more active in trying to go out of my way to do something for someone, though it's a bit hard if it's someone I don't know anything about, unless they ask me first, or unless it seems they're in some trouble.

It hasn't really done anything for what I want to accomplish, but I think it might help me learn to be more generous and open with them, instead of reclusive and cold to them. I tend to come off as "cold", but usually I just am not great at being social, and I typically will be very blunt and candid, and uh... well, I still end up doing so, but I have made some progress.

Maybe it'll make me more approachable.
Eurocat
i've started to avoid social interaction as much as possible, it has made me alot happier :^)
pkhg
stopped reading reddit posts
Li77L3
*Reviving This Thread*

I started teaching myself Korean language and culture so that I can learn more about my ethnicity. I've also enlisted myself into the Army so that I can serve my country and earn a full scholarship after my service.
mewsapphire
Recently I started to pay more attention to studying (unfortunately too late because nearly all the time when I was supposed to studying I was playing videogames and now I can't correct most of my grades). I also restrained playing video games.
thighs-
I've been dealing with bad headaches and an irritating cough for weeks and decided enough was enough.
I changed lots of things in my life in an attempt to combat these, such as sleeping more, drinking more water and less sugary drinks, eating healthier and going outside more. it also helps me feel more positive overall so I'd say it's working out great so far! :)
cla7997
Probably nothing
Is purposely fail this school year AGAIN considered a good thing?
Achromalia
decided to actually look to more experienced producers for feedback on the things I need work on, and now I'm integrating with a community of various types of artists and producers. im taking music production more seriously at the moment.
FreszuuQ
I m god
Hekigyoku
nothing
because i dont care.
Achromalia
Since my health isn't really all that great, I've also started to do exercise occasionally. My lung capacity is still shit, my heart can't handle very much, and my upper body and core strength are all weak as shit, soft as noodles.

Might as well fuck myself up short-term to strengthen myself in the long run.

Seriously, I've been getting aches and pains in certain joints because i don't eat well and is also partially due to sleep deprivation, and since i don't drink milk or consume much dairy, my bones are fucking twigs.

Oof.

Maybe I can get myself in shape and perhaps gain some weight finally. I'm still barely in the triple digits, like 103 lbs or something. Ugh. I really need to start caring for myself more or I might actually have a high probabilitly of having osteoporosis in the future.
[MTF] Wolfette
Learned how to deal with my abuse situation better, it seems to pay off.

I've also been trying to look more towards the postitives of me becoming more physically female.
Achromalia
i've been taking a look at BMI to see how i can get my licensing and copyrights done once i release my music.
Dialect
nothing really
CatzerTM
I don't know. nothing much I guess
TeeArctic1
Updated my closet
The Cat
I'm a pro gamer man
Fjell
Antidepressants
futabas
started opening up to friends more
Achromalia
I've been eating a bit more so i can try to gain some weight.

I'm currently far too underweight at 94 pounds, 5'6". My body mass index is 15.2, which is pretty much on the severe end.

I also plan to get up and move around a bit more, maybe exercise a little more.

I never intended to be this underweight, and I never really cared about weight in general, I just thought I had a rather slender body frame.

Basically, I'll be making some gradual changes in hopes of being at least a few pounds closer to a healthy weight by the next 6 weeks.
Luqanted
cleaning my room
DireWoof122
I've been trying to be more organized in school and at home, trying my best to organize my binders for every class and put everything in the sections they belong in. I'm doing pretty well so far, so hooray me
Refills
trying to break my fingers by playing high bpm maps on osu
i have no life
end me now
Acerbus_old_1
I have been attempting to memorize the formulas of the musical scales.
I've already achieved it with six of them. It is really useful, I don't know why I didn't do it before.
45Traeath
Sorting some problems around home.
A bit motivated to stay alive for my own things to do before they get me down.
show more