forum

[Archived] skin's color changes randomly after reinstalling osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gol56
I reinstalled osu! to resolve some of little troubles (ex. after I had deleted monstrata songs I cannot DL his ones ever, osu! loads every song when I launch it. anyway , that's not a point here).
A new problem is , after I'd reinstalled osu! my mono-color skin (I'd had backup before uninstalling) changes its colors randomly something like four colors. and that's not what I want. I tried downloading some other mono-color skins but It still doesn't work. someone please help me.
Lyawi
Disable beatmap skins in options. Next time you can ask for help here when you're having issues, reinstalling isn't the best way to do first.
Topic Starter
Gol56
>Disable beatmap skins in options
It doesn't work.

>Next time you can ask for help here when you're having issues, reinstalling isn't the best way to do first.
yes, thank you. I should have come here before reinstall.
Death
In my opinion saying "Disable beatmap skins in options" is kind of confusing because the actual name of the setting is called "Ignore all beatmap skins", and that should be selected.

Assuming it was understood correctly that the setting should be enabled, can you post a download link to the skin you are using?