forum

[Archived] my computer say that osu has stopped working

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Funky Bonnie
Problem Details:

my computer say that osu has stopped working!!!!!!!help pleas

Video or screenshot showing the problem: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

osu! version: 20180503.1beta
Dusk-

Funky Bonnie wrote:

Problem Details:

Video or screenshot showing the problem: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Would be better if you showed a screenshot, but if it says that the osu! shortcut has been moved somewhere else or has stopped working, redownload it. To save the songs you already have, find the osu folder>songs, and export them from there. Reimport them once osu! has been redownloaded
Serenity Story

Funky Bonnie wrote:

Problem Details:

It is better if you have a screenshot showing the error you are experiencing.
Please try reinstalling and backing up your song and skin.
Let me know what version of windows you are using, I think it will help me better support you
Death
Please do not immediately suggest reinstalling osu!. Normally it does not fix anything, and anything it does fix can usually be changed without doing so. We don't even know what the issue is yet...

@Funky Bonnie, please follow this guide to get the crash log from your Event viewer and post the entire thing here.