forum

[Archived] About sensitivity

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
reddyxu_
A few days ago I've disabled "Enhance pointer precision" in my Windows settings, in which you can find by going to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointer Options.
I disabled it because I wanted to improve my aim in FPS games. It's a little more sensitive in osu! (I'm using 1.31 sensitivity in osu!) but I got the hang of it fairly quickly.
It's a little bit more sensitive, so the question is should I lower my sensitivity in osu! a bit? It'll take a few days to get the hang of It, but I don't want to change my sensitivity constantly.
Serenity Story

reddyfu wrote:

A few days ago I've disabled "Enhance pointer precision" in my Windows settings, in which you can find by going to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointer Options.
I disabled it because I wanted to improve my aim in FPS games. It's a little more sensitive in osu! (I'm using 1.31 sensitivity in osu!) but I got the hang of it fairly quickly.
It's a little bit more sensitive, so the question is should I lower my sensitivity in osu! a bit? It'll take a few days to get the hang of It, but I don't want to change my sensitivity constantly.
If you think it's right for you