forum

[invalid] PP ranking over Score ranking

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Elanie
I have 2 plays on Saiya - Remote Control [Beren's Normal] where the earlier one is an S with one slider-break with +HD,NC, worth 34 pp, and the current one is SS with +HD,NC, worth 41 pp. Can you please revise the system, I need to get more pp for ranking, I'd appreciate it if you replace the 34 pp with the 41 pp, I don't want to keep playing it again and again to overwrite the 34 pp with 41 pp.

I would also like you to delete my 34 pp play that has S with one slider break 358 combo, and replace with 41 pp play, thanks a lot!

PP is more important than score
DandT
You can lose PP if you made a higher score with bad acc or combo.
So, I think because you had a slider-break, you didn't lose all the combo, just didn't get the last slider combo. (This is why you still get the S I think). You made a higher score, but because combo and accuracy were lower, some of the PP was lost.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong :D
Sandy Hoey
Scores will never be removed upon request. So you will just have to get a better play.

What DandT is talking about is the ability to lose pp if your get a lower acc on a play with a higher score and he same mod combination. If 2 plays have different mod combinations, then the top pp play will count towards your overall
Dntm8kmeeatu
PP>Score is not a system we are considering any time soon.
Topic Starter
Elanie
Oh okay thanks