forum

[GD Request] Omoi - Teo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dementation
Hello! I'm currently looking for GDs for my map Omoi - Teo. I want to try and make this at least a full spread that's rankable, and want to rank a future set of this. As of right now, I've only made the current top diff of the set (called Together for now but it's gonna be changed later to something better, just can't think of anything), and I'll accept GDs of any difficulty listed below that's open. However, you must be able to at least map adequately, as I'll most likely be trying to rank this set.

Difficulties
Normal - Open
Hard - Open
Insane - Open i think
Expert - uhh open as well lol
^^^ im gonna aim for at least multiple of these

I'll lenient on the diffs, and I'll accept multiple people asking for a similar star rated diff, as long as all the people there can at least make a rankable map.
Thanks!
HabiHolic
Insane diff can me
Topic Starter
Dementation

HabiHolic wrote:

Insane diff can me
Woah, I didn't expect an experienced mapper to make a GD for this set. Well, thanks, but just bear in mind I'm still new so yeah. Huge thanks for making a GD for this set, though!
Cubby
extra diff can me
martyur
can i do a second extra ( or maybe harder than extra ;) )
-Deer Lu-
normal diff can me :D
nisenoji
Heya
I can do anything Hard or higher honestly
If that's alright of course uwu
Topic Starter
Dementation
ok so i havent really replied because i put the set on hold for a while but ive decided to remap it some time soon recently so yeah. i'll ingame or forum pm you if i want you to make a gd so yeah
nisenoji
I would still like to make a diff if this is continued later
Kyairie
insane diff can me
ImmaPartyCookie
*bad pishi impersonation* Hello there!

I can offer you an Easy to Hard GD if you want :) :) :)
png
Hello There!
I can do Extra if possible :)
Rhyth8
May I do a GD for HARD? Thanks in advance. I'm going to get started until further notice.

Edit: Beatmaping a 180 BPM 3 min song is difficult, so cancel.
martyur
I’m still up to do an extra diff from when I offered to like 4 months ago
bokeru
Mapset: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/805608/#osu/1697900

I need two guest Difficulties for this map, and I can have up to Ten dificulties Max if people want to make more of the same diff.

In turn, I can:
1. Make A guest difficulty for your map
2. Mod A map of yours
3. help you get people for more guest diffs

If I map yours, can you map mine?
:3