forum

[Archived] Lots of stuttering (PLEASE HELP)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
minatoaqua1
I've never had this issue before, I run osu! in 1280x720 while my native is 1920x1080, I run it at 60hz.
My pc usually gets 140-400fps (I know, I have a potato) but I've never had this problem with my potato pc. my overall cpu usage and ram usage is only around 30%, so I have no idea why osu! keeps stuttering, when I'm in the middle of a play, the game jumps back 2 or 3 frames, making me get horrible accuracy on a note or even miss, the sound also glitches out when this happens, this happens every 4-10 seconds. This only appears to happen during a play. I play without frame limiter. Turning on reduce dropped frames only makes the issue worse.

THIS IS MAKING OSU UNPLAYABLE PLEASE HELP

So it jumps back 5 or 6 frames and then it freezes for about 20 frames and then jumps ahead 120 frames. please help me, I can't play anything.

Edit: This issue is huge, I can't pass any map with an hp drain above 6, if I am on fast jumps or a stream and the game stutters and freezes, I have no chance of passing.

Sometimes the stuttering happens in bursts that lasts 3-7 seconds, making me fail 100% of the time.
With this problem I can't even pass a 4 star. pls help