forum

[Archived] I'm having problems with uploading a beatmap. Stuck at "Creating Packages".

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RainbowIsKawaii
Hi, I have a problem here.
I can't upload a beatmap and it's stuck at "Creating Packages".

How can I fix this..? Are any of you are having this problems?

Screenshot : Can't, I don't have any screenshots website.
Jik
t/727374 this should/could fix
FullRain88

Jik wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/727374 this should/could fix
i'm currently having the same problem.
clearing the submission cache doesn't fix it.
anyone knows the solution ?
and my map is not even close to the file size limit
Death
If you are uploading a new beatmap it won't be in your submission cache so that solution won't work, except for the part about restarting, that could still help. If you are updating an existing map, that solution is something to try. Checking the file size of your beatmap is another thing that should be done. If the difficulty name of the map is not "Marathon" it needs to be under 30mb.

FullRain88 wrote:

What release stream are you on and what exactly is the file size of the beatmap you are trying to upload?
FullRain88

Death wrote:

If you are uploading a new beatmap it won't be in your submission cache so that solution won't work, except for the part about restarting, that could still help. If you are updating an existing map, that solution is something to try. Checking the file size of your beatmap is another thing that should be done. If the difficulty name of the map is not "Marathon" it needs to be under 30mb.

FullRain88 wrote:

What release stream are you on and what exactly is the file size of the beatmap you are trying to upload?

i've restarted my pc and osu! and it still happens
i'm on stable, and my file size is only 9mb

edit: i've tried uploading other new maps and it's the same, updating is fine tho
DasVampy
Same issue here, I can update my maps but not upload new ones, it says "Update Beatmap" on new maps aswell for some reason