forum

[Archived] My PP Counter Doesn't Work!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aquism
My PP Counter Doesn't Work

I wonder How this Could Happen if Anyone Knows you can tell me what happen and help me?
Someone Help !!!
Death
You should post in the thread where you found this program. This program is not official and any issues with it need to be brought up with the creator. Your best bet for help with any application is the source you downloaded it from.

If you are trying to run the executable before extracting the files, you probably shouldn't do that. Extract them first.
Topic Starter
Aquism

Death wrote:

You should post in the thread where you found this program. This program is not official and any issues with it need to be brought up with the creator. Your best bet for help with any application is the source you downloaded it from.

If you are trying to run the executable before extracting the files, you probably shouldn't do that. Extract them first.

Okay Thanks im trying to find solutions everywhere for this problem even in the download page and others. By The Way here is the Forum Post for that Application https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/685031
bryanpedini

Death wrote:

Sure that isn't the intended way!
Aquism, you should check that particularly even before asking help in sync subforums...