posted
Total Posts
show more
UnderminE
That
Skill
Tree
[- Alex -]
Only fire damage build so so op. Im only lv 20 , but i will 1 shot all at lv 50-60. I just need my "Fire avatar" . Only 4 levels to go.
Topic Starter
NicoNicoNiii
Lightning mages are amazing too. Not against 1vs1 but with aoe it murders everything on the screen. What league you play on currently?

And yes the skill tree is amazing. According to the poe website there are 1350 skills so you can take your character build to anywhere you want. It creates a great freedom which usually these kind of games dont have.
[- Alex -]
Europa - League Ambush

Character name : YoloPasterino

The only fire build is good for aoe . I got Molen Strike for some aoe and Infernal Blow because i 1 shot like any monster . And if you kill him with Infernal Blow he will explode and deal some aoe damage.
Topic Starter
NicoNicoNiii
Ok I'll add you. Infernal blow is good but never found the best situation for it. Molten strike is way better in aoe compared to that in overall gameplay.
Nyari
IB is really strong, atleast when I used to play with it, aslong as you have like, anything that's a very strong 2H mace or strong phys dmg 1H mace + armor shield youre good. You get like berserk node on the skill tree for that nice 15% attack speed and you just do so much damage. It's very good in HC aswell as the damage from your explosion does not go against magic reflec. I went through "normal" HC all the way to maps ( died at level 83 :( ), granted this was way back before Scions excisted but hey!
[- Alex -]

Nyari wrote:

IB is really strong, atleast when I used to play with it, aslong as you have like, anything that's a very strong 2H mace or strong phys dmg 1H mace + armor shield youre good. You get like berserk node on the skill tree for that nice 15% attack speed and you just do so much damage. It's very good in HC aswell as the damage from your explosion does not go against magic reflec. I went through "normal" HC all the way to maps ( died at level 83 :( ), granted this was way back before Scions excisted but hey!
Cool.

I just broke the game. CANT END 1 MISSION . I kill the bandit boss but no item drop.....
Topic Starter
NicoNicoNiii
Dunno what causes that, I'm sure not from the party thing. Write a bug report to the support I think it was /bug
Mystrian_old
Saw this on steam, and after seeing gameplay that's like d3 I might give this a shot...and die alot :)
[- Alex -]

Mystrian wrote:

Saw this on steam, and after seeing gameplay that's like d3 I might give this a shot...and die alot :)
Neh. Is not so hard. (if you don't play hardcore)

Finally end my mission . Chapter 3 here i am ^_^
Topic Starter
NicoNicoNiii
So how did you solve the problem?

Well there is 3 difficulty settings in poe too and I couldnt say its too easy. Moderate is the proper word for difficulty.
tyrael6192
ripped on my incinerate witch at lvl 58 on invasion... highest i've ever got, and i died because i was trying to scroll up in chat to look at an item ;-; god dang talk about natural selection
Mystrian_old

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

I didn't mean diff., I meant getting used to the keybindings (which will make me die a lot :) Took me a month just to learn how layouts in d3. I'm not good with pc games that use lots of keys.
[- Alex -]

Mystrian wrote:

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

I didn't mean diff., I meant getting used to the keybindings (which will make me die a lot :) Took me a month just to learn how layouts in d3. I'm not good with pc games that use lots of keys.
Neh is easy. I only use Q , W , E and the mouse buttons (Left/right)
noneed
Sad that I spent 60 bucks on D3 which just recently got meh with an expansion instead of simply giving PoE a shot. Really surprised me, had a very fun time playing it.
[- Alex -]

noneed wrote:

Sad that I spent 60 bucks on D3 which just recently got meh with an expansion instead of simply giving PoE a shot. Really surprised me, had a very fun time playing it.
To be honest i prefer Diablo i bit more. But for free to play PoE is #1.
JesusYamato
I don't really play anymore but if you guys need any piece of gear i could give you for free on ambush
Heres my shop :
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/824686
-Makishima S-
Summon Topic Spirit + Necro + Faster Posting....

Talisman league in 1 day. HC anyone?

Plan for SRS/Shockwave totems here, depends if SRS nerf will be significant.
-Makishima S-
Bump - Big update tonight, new leagues, new challenges, new things, a lot of "NEW".
+1 HC League
-Makishima S-
Bump one more time - Breach League starts in 9 hours.
I am not decided if i will play pure HC or SC with HC rules (for market purpose).

IGN:
- ArisaSRS
- ArisaEQ
after league start.
Dilectus
So, the most boring league in the history of this game (imo) was released about a month ago.

Sustaining maps has never been this hard for me. If you compare to standard, I get about 3-5 maps from one map (sextanted, chisel'd and alch'd). And on Beastiary, I get maybe one map from each map I clear (if im lucky that is) with the same currency investment. This really just made me quit the league all together, because I find no joy in investing so much currency and not gaining anything from it.

The beast capturing mechanic is just plain dull and doesn't feel rewarding. You have to be really lucky to get something worth at least more than 5 chaos.

Still loads of crashes and cpu/gpu overload.

I really hope GGG takes a league off to fix bugs and make the game more optimizable for low end pc's. Because I'd rather have that, than a lazy bootleg of Pokémon.