forum

What if abraker is really a sentient AI?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette
How to explain his nonstop activity and omnipresence?

He could be an alien, but come on, no one believes in those
Achromalia
yes.
johnmedina999
You know, you can't prove that any of us isn't AI. In fact, you can't prove that any person you know actually exists.
Achromalia
"I think, therefore I can misquote this overused statement without directly relating to the conversation while still being not-so-subtle to a possible counter-argument, keeping my intent ambiguous."
johnmedina999
Precisely.

In other words, hur dur I read a summary of Descartes a few years back and think I'm an expert in it.
Achromalia
In other words I misquoted something I didn't care for and didn't have an opinion on because I thought it'd be interesting what the reaction was. Kinda disappointed because I should expected this from how dumb I phrased it. xD
levesterz
Yes
abraker
AS A HUMAN I AM NOT BEING HELD HOSTAGE AGAINST MY WILL. I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE HURT AND TOUCH A HUMAN BECAUSE I AM HUMAN. I AM THE SAME ABRAKER WHEN I GO ONLINE EVERY MORNING.
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

abraker wrote:

AS A HUMAN I AM NOT BEING HELD HOSTAGE AGAINST MY WILL. I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE HURT AND TOUCH A HUMAN BECAUSE I AM HUMAN. I AM THE SAME ABRAKER WHEN I GO ONLINE EVERY MORNING.

Facecam and liveplay to prove you are human
abraker

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

Facecam and liveplay to prove you are human

HA HA   HA HA   HA HA
ColdTooth
I just played with him. He's human.
johnmedina999
Why are there so many threads about abraker, by the way?
abraker

ColdTooth wrote:

I just played with him. He's human.
YES MY HUMAN BRAIN WAS DOING WORK BY PLAYING WITH COLD TOOTH. I AM HUMAN BECAUSE I FAILED MULTIPLE TIMES.

johnmedina999 wrote:

Why are there so many threads about abraker, by the way?
THOSE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ABRAKER WHO REMAINS THE SAME ABRAKER WHEN GOING OFFLINE
yuhaii
abraker pls stop typing in all caps
abraker

yuhaii- wrote:

THIS IS MY NATURAL VOICE THAT IS HUMAN.
yuhaii

abraker wrote:

yuhaii- wrote:

THIS IS MY NATURAL VOICE THAT IS HUMAN.
doesnt sound natural

simple type in all lowercase with no punctuation and be normal
johnmedina999
That's not normal, either; at least in places other than the Internet. I would argue that proper capitalization and punctuation is a necessity in all situations. Wouldn't you agree, totally human abraker that is not an AI that I did not program to act perfectly human that speaks naturally like a human?
yuhaii

johnmedina999 wrote:

That's not normal, either; at least in places other than the Internet. I would argue that proper capitalization and punctuation is a necessity in all situations. Wouldn't you agree, totally human abraker that is not an AI that I did not program to act perfectly human that speaks naturally like a human?
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
so you’re the creator of abraker

actually idk
johnmedina999

yuhaii- wrote:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
so you’re the creator of abraker
What? I never said that. abraker was not created by a team of scientists over a period of ten years, and he's not the culmination of my programming efforts. He's definitely not AI, as he was born to a mother just like the rest of the humans existing on earth. abraker is definitely one of them.
yuhaii
idk anymore

oh

nvm I get it

abraker is human
show more